🌺THIRTY FOUR🦍

The Next Morning I woke up still tired and noticed my phone had been blown up with messages.

I was literally getting cursed out by everybody even the guys. I was in A somewhat better mood so all I did was chuckle a bit.

I rolled over to see the twins gone out of the room and Gee asleep.

I know he had to have been waking up with them cause I been knocked since I got back in bed at 3 something lastnight , almost 4.

Today we would have to name them , I have no idea why all this time I barely had been thinking of names .

This was going to be a very hard decision unless Gee had some in mind .

I shook the thoughts out of my head and headed over to where my things were pulling out decent clothes.

I finally decided on a plain blue jogger tracksuit and grabbed the rest of my things and headed to the shower.

I know the twins would be back a bit later because they were going to do their hearing test and the time tells me they haven't been gone long at all.

I went inside and disposed of all my belongings and stepped into the shower.

After standing under the warm water A bit I started to gently clean my body.

There was not one thing I regret about having my children, I thought staring at the minor marks on my belly and thinking about all I went through.

My stomach was really soft to the touch and it was very dark and wrinkly.

It almost look like a balloon does when it's slowly deflating .

I chuckled to myself and finally finished up cleaning my body.

I thoroughly rinsed off and turned off the water.

I grabbed the towel and patted myself dry before putting on protection & tight panties .

After proceeding to step out the shower I lathered up in lotion and added tight shorts to secure my protection.

Once I was done I rewrapped my towel around me and started to brush my teeth.

Minutes later I was fully dressed and glowing , I smiled in the mirror taking in my appearance.

I was beautiful, skin clear and healthy and I had two beautiful healthy children as well.

I proceeded to comb my hair down and put on some gloss before I heard a knock on the door.

Embarrassed of my mess I grabbed all my stuff and cleaned up a bit before heading towards the door with my things in A bag.

Gently I pulled the door open as Gee walked inside to use the restroom.

After putting my stuff up the twins were being rolled back in .

I got really excited until I realized they were sleeping which made me frown.

"They're really close already it's the sweetest thing I've seen all morning." The nurse said making me chuckle.