🌺FOUR🦍

The next morning we went out to participate in A few Christmas activities.

We played bingo, went to the lobby in the hotel part , watched Scrooge, and made Christmas cookies.

When we were done with everything the sun was setting .

We went back to the cabin and cooked dinner then ate.

After eating we huddled around A campfire with another group of girls Ari had already known one of the three her name was Sadie .

They were really cool , we all talked A little about ourselves and toasted marshmallows on A wooden stick .

We bought ours from Walmart on the way back from being out all day since I didn't want to use dirty sticks.

The girls were very fun and welcoming, we all had A good time and got to know each other.

"Y'all want to do the winter ride with us ?" One girl asked her name was Kylie.

She was very pretty she had light brown eyes with Beautiful Auburn colored hair, her skin glowed with A tan , she had naturally arched brows, she was small but she had enough boobs and ass .

" I never miss A year , I always go." Ari added.

"Winter ride ?" I asked.

"That's for me to know , and y'all to find out we ready to go get dressed in A few." Ari stated.

"You'll love it girl , it's the shit." another one of the girls said her name was Jennifer.

She had beautiful black silky hair that was cut shoulder length , she had hazel eyes, full lips and long natural beautiful lashes and she also had A nice little shape.

"Meet you guys back in twenty ?" Sadie asked . She was A goddess , she could go for A model , she was A little on the short side but barely made the tall list, she had thick curly bundle like red hair, which was hers, true blue eyes that sometimes turned grey, A nicely framed body, and A lot of ass, no where near sloppy , just right.

"Yeah see y'all then." Ari stated grabbing our arms.

Jennifer , Kylie , and Sadie were just A cabin across from ours so they knew where to find us.

We returned back to the cabin and watched confusedly As Ari pulled out presents.

"It's not Christmas just yet , my presents are at home ." I said to Ari.

"Hugh just take it Y'all need it for now!" She semi-yelled while pulling out her stuff.

I ripped the wrapper off the gift revealing A Victoria's Secret PINK box .

I pulled the tape up off of it and in the box sat A read and white PINK short set and A PINK onesie with feet which had also came in red and white.

" Aww it's Soo cute thank you ." I said with A wide smile noticing her and Draya had the exact same one .

Draya thanked her as well as we all slipped into the pjs and put on some red gloss.

We then grabbed our ugg slippers and headed towards the door .

We stood on the steps for about 20 seconds before Kylie, Jennifer, and Sadie walked out as well.

They also had on PINK pjs that were all in different colors.

We joined them and walked up A slight hill as A big cozy looking black party bus pulled in front of us.