🌺THIRTEEN🦍

I was now getting ready to go out shopping with Draya .

She was now at the doctor finding out what she'd be having while I was at home getting dressed.

"I hope it's A boy ." I said smiling .

"Yo ass is too fat for det , put on some jeans or some." Gee said referring to the leggings I had on.

"Gee really ? I want to dress comfortable today I'm tired of jeans." I said complaining.

"Either put on some jeans or A long shirt." He Said looking at me .

"I do have A long shirt Gee damn , ain't nobody looking at my ass." I said rolling my eyes.

I felt his hand palm my ass with force leaving it stinging "Ouch ! Stop fucking doing that!" I said rubbing where he'd smacked .

"Or what ? "He said while staring .

"Hugh" I said ignoring him and pulling my shirt over my head.

"I'm taking you out to the movies lata, around 8 , so be ready." He Said grabbing his keys.

"Okay baby , I will." I said slipping on my shoes .

I had on A kind of long burgundy and black 'PINK' sweater with the burgundy and black 'PINK' soft thick leggings and my black timbs.

My hair was in A curled ponytail, I had on my gold 'Gee Money' necklace and two gold rope chains.

I also had on my black Gorilla earrings, my brows were freshly arched , and I had on burgundy gloss.

"I ain't kissing you with all that shit on yo lips , c'mere. Gee said grabbing his wallet ready to walk out.

I frowned up and walked towards Gee before staring up at him.

"Baby.." I whined poking my bottom lip out.

Gee sucked his teeth and planted A big juicy kiss on my lips and then another on my forehead .

"You A beby, have been since we met, but You my baby." He chuckled wiping his face.

I planted A kiss on his neck and laughed at the lip print on his light ass neck.

" I couldn't let you leave without giving me one." I said getting serious.

" Whatever, I'm bout to go to da STU ." He said putting on A jacket.

"Okay be safe and don't be late babe, or I'm going to bed ." I said looking at him.

"Ok and I'll wake yo ass up so it don't mata." He Said smirking .

"Shutup , you always being nasty." I chuckled.

"Nah Fr though it's movie night, and Ima cook fa you , you always being da romantic one it's my turn ." He chuckled.