TWENTY THREE?

Tarah's POV:

A couple of weeks has turned into a whole month going on two.

I haven't seen , spoken to, or heard from none of the guys, not even Gee .

Some days I wonder if he's ever even coming back for me , or if he and everyone else is okay.

I try not to think of the worst , but I can't exactly control my thoughts .

Everyday the girls and I go out with bodyguards and drivers to get away from reality .

Today we're going shopping , out to eat and then to see A movie in the private movie theater that had been built inside the mansion .

I had already taken my shower and lotioned up so I started getting dressed.

I put on a red bape shirt with light blue ripped jeans and some red converse .

Gee probably wouldn't approve of these jeans right now since they showing my legs off and I done got thick ,that quick .

Im definitely looking like a snack without effort .

When I was fully dressed I combed my hair down from my wrap and then added red lip gloss.

I put on my jewelry and then walked out to catch up with the girls .

They were already ready so we just walked out to the truck .

We all had on matching attire except they were different colors, I had On red , Dray had on black , & Gia had on olive green .

Each of us also had the same hairstyle , we looked gorgeous Asf .

After about 30 minutes we pulled up to A private mall that was packed with security and we added on.

We had two guards on each side walking in sync with us .

We reached the double doors in no time since we were dropped off in front .

After hitting up about five stores and racking up in each , we were headed to get food at Winnie's , A popular seafood place.

We were immediately seated so we were now looking over the menu .

I always get the same thing at every restaurant , so looking over the menu was really a waste of time .

I still ended up getting the same ole , snow crablegs , with hushpuppies and dipping sauce for an appetizer  .

Instead of getting sides I added some heavily seasoned shrimp , I wanted both .

& again as always I got A strawberry lemonade to drink .

I mean I always get tea , or some type of fruity lemonade , whatever slips out first , unless the tea is watered down .

Anyway , the girls ordered their meal and the waitress finally walked away.

" I think she was on to you Gia " I said referring to the waitress that acted like Gia was the meal at the table .