🌺THIRTY ONE🦍

Gee wasted no time notifying my boss that I would be no longer working , now all I had to do was keep up in school .

The first semester was just about over and I was definitely up for that .

I only had two more days left of class before The semester  was completely over and I didn't have any test .

Just A project presentation, on tomorrow, and then Friday was our last class meeting .

After being discharged from the hospital we were finally headed home .

We stopped to get food at the Jamaican place since I was hungry.

We were going to eat in until I spotted Kelly and I definitely wasn't prepared to speak to her so we paid one of the waiters to bring our food out .

Once we were at the house I noticed there were movers there and just about everything was packed except for the main furniture.

This nigga had all this shit happen basically overnight.

There was no need to bring anything big because, both our other houses were fully furnished, it's Crazy .

I'll probably just clean my refrigerator out and leave everything else .

I scanned through my closet for an outfit to put on for school tomorrow.

Being very indecisive I didn't know exactly what I wanted to wear .

Honestly being pregnant made me always want to be comfortable,but not too hot or not too revealing.

For one the school was cold , but I got hot a lot , which made me uncomfortable.

After abandoning my thoughts I picked out a Black and White Nike strapless short romper that came a little above my knee & A Black jean jacket.

After doing all of that I peeled off all my clothes and got in bed for the day , I was super exhausted .

   -8PM

I rolled over to an empty bed and the house was silent.

I don't know where Gee is but I'm definitely starving.

In no time I was in the kitchen eating A fruit bowl while whipping up Alfredo and cheesy garlic toast.

I was about 10 minutes from being able to take everything out the oven when Gee walked through the door smiling.

"I hope you brushed your teeth ." He chuckled.

"I did , Mind your business." I laughed .

"I'm fucking with you. What you cooking ?" He asked .

"Alfredo, & garlic toast." I replied getting it out the oven .