🌺SIXTEEN🦍

Everyone was all dressed and ready to go to the Baby shower.

Gee , Fredo And I All had on white , Kyle had on gold and white , And Draya had on A gold  shiny dress.

She had A crown on her head and shiny gold heels .

The crown on her head was similar to the crown on the cake , and she was glowing .

Draya and I were riding in My Car and  Gee Fredo and Kyle were riding together .

We all pulled up at once and the guys helped Draya as I rushed inside .

I looked to make sure everything was in place before  putting Fixing things as needed .

Dray and Kyle entered and instantly began to tear up.

"Dray No , you gone ruin your makeup" I said trying to prevent her from crying.

"I don't need it anyway." She whimpered .

"Chill You'on Want that black shit running down yo face & you looking all good." Kyle added.

Gee scrunched up his face "Hell n— chill sis you soft right now ."

Kyle wiped her tears as people started pouring into the parking lot .

The bells chimed indicating that people were coming in as we walked over to greet them .

Everyone complimented the way it looked as I sat back and smiled since I decorated everything and made most of the decor .

Kyle had helped me move and hang stuff so he could have an input on the Babyshower besides money .

Once everyone was settled down I decided that we would play A few games first since I agreed to be the host as well.

The first game we decided to play was bingo , I passed out all the papers and chips as I gave the guests time to get themselves together .

"Alright Everybody got chips and A card?" I asked.

Just as I said it the bells chimed on the door and everyone turned their attention to the door.

In walked Draya's parents A'Yanna & Andre with tons of bags in their hand .

I instantly noticed Draya's face light up and her cheeks flushed with Red .

"Hey babygirl." They both said in unison .

Draya looked at me as A worried expression covered her face .

I gave her A reassuring smile as they both pulled her into A hug .

I continued to start the game so all the attention wouldn't be on them .

"Alright Y'all , first word, Baby Socks." I said Making It unavailable on my list .

I gave Draya's parents A card & chips as well and continued.