?ELEVEN?

Draya's POV:

I have been pregnant for A little over four months now and I'm just now starting to feel it.

Today I was supposed to go house shopping with Tarah and Gee but this baby is kicking my ass so I decided to stay in .

I've been in bed all day , lazy Asf , hungry every 5 seconds and if ion hurry up and eat I'm sick Asf .

I was currently laying down in bed waiting on Kyle to come so I could be worrisome .

Grabbing the remote to the tv I turned on the cooking channel.

A few moments later I was dosing off and slipping into A deep sleep .

                          Tarah's POV:

We had been to four houses so far and I liked them all but Gee didn't .

He was being extremely picky and I was definitely feeling like giving up.

I shook it off and looked on the bright side, it's only been A couple of months since we had decided not to be together , in order for it to work or for it to be different now , we have to make plenty of changes , changes that we both agree to.

We were now pulling up to another house , we've been following this realtor lady since this morning.

From the outside of the house , I was really intrigued with how it looked.

It was different, the house was two different shades , in the front where the doors were there was black bricks while the rest was A very dark shade of grey.

It had plenty of parking space , there was A built in pool and jacuzzi on the outside, and the whole thing was gated.

My heart dropped as I continued to look around on just the outside, I could definitely get used to this , but I won't get too excited just yet because I hadn't even seen the inside yet or if Gee even like it .

"This is the last one I will show you today, but if you don't like this one, I can show you more Tomorrow , Kay?." The realtor insisted.

"Sounds great." I said following her.

She turned the keys in the door before walking in and clearing the way so we could follow her in .

There was A big spacious closet right by the front door , and there was black marble on the floor with A very bright light .

I inhaled the new house scent as we followed the lady upstairs which is where she insisted to show us first .

The railing of the staircase was tinted glass , but the actual stairs were matte black and metal with A small portion of plush black carpet in the middle of each step.

An icy tinted chandelier hung from the ceiling, right beside the stairs which I stared at all the way up.

Once we got to the top of the stairs there was another spacious walk in closet.