🌺FOURTY🦍

I woke up to my phone ringing beside me making me groan . I tightly opened my eyes noticing it was Mrs.B.

I quickly tapped Gee making him slowly peel his eyes open and blink at the ceiling .

I handed him the phone and without him checking to see who it is he answered .

"Hello?" He mumbled.

"Good Morning Ma."

He then looks at the phone and chuckle .

"Good Afternoon."

"Yeah we had A long night."

"Alright we need about A hour and thirty."

"I love you too."

"Alright."

He reached and grabbed A pill and A bottle of water off the nightstand and handed it to me and grabbed one for himself.

Without words I put the pill on my tongue and quickly downed the whole bottle of water.

My head was hurting and that was tolerable but my throat on the other hand was dry I was feeling extremely dehydrated after Lastnight.

I watched as he got off the bed and went to the closet area where all our belongings were now hanging up.

He pulled us both out matching Burberry attire .

I had A skater skirt dress and had the shirt and shoes to match it .

Slowly stretching I groaned and sat up in the bed .

"That made me lightheaded." I mumbled .

"You lifted up too quick" He chuckled.

"Hurry up we gotta go."

"Gee you not even dressed."  I rolled my eyes .

He busted out laughing and mocked me .

"I'm not saying shit else to you!" I tried to yell throwing A pillow at him.

When my feet touched the floor my legs felt like jello .

I got up slowly and carefully stood there for A bit and then finally walked to the bathroom.

Grabbing a toothbrush I squeezed on toothpaste added water and began brushing my teeth.

Once done I washed my face and added CoaCoa butter .

We already had showers so all that was left was getting dressed.

Once I finished up with everything i quickly dialed Sasha .

As soon as she answered she put the camera on the twins .

They were both wrapped in A blanket watching nursery rhymes as calm as ever .

I smiled showing Gee "Ight Daddy miss his babies now." He said smiling brightly at them.

"Me too babe let's go home after this ."I tried to say as normal as possible.

"Dang y'all must've turned up Lastnight I've never heard you sounding like that." Sasha said as Gee held in his laugh.

"We can go home after the cruise." He smiled at me .