🌺NINE🦍

We were now ready to get dressed and go out .

Everyone had A good nights sleep and the air was now clear .

We would be going to get food for now and then later to A fancy poetry club .

Draya and I had already taken our showers and we were now getting dressed while Kyle and Gee were out .

Draya had taken A shower the same time as me then came into our room and locked the door.

"So have you told your mom?" I said putting on my underclothes.

"No and I don't plan to , until I feel like it." She said shrugging .

"Oh you think they gone be happy or?" I asked while grabbing the lotion and massaging it into my skin.

"I don't know , but I mean it's not much they can say, I mean they're never around period, I could've gotten pregnant A long time ago. They're never here , they should be glad it wasn't at 13 and I graduated." She Said pulling her pants up over her thighs .

"I Feel What You Saying, and whatever negative comes your way, I want you to know that nothing can make you more happy or proud than you being happy for yourself, look at how you turned out, you're so smart intelligent, you're not on drugs , you got your own shit , you beautiful, you're in college, I could write A book of good things about you, but I just want you to be happy with yourself no matter what , nobody can make you feel bad about anything, you can provide for your child, your child has A place to stay, and you're A loving mother." I said sitting down on the bed fully dressed.

"Aww Thank You Best, see that's exactly why I love you, you just don't understand how much you influence me , you're so positive man , I know I definitely can do it with gang by my side, that's just that." She Said making A goofy face in the end .

"You're Welcome, you know we here regardless, I don't care what happens , We been A1's since Day one my nigga." I said spraying on some perfume and looking myself over in the mirror.

"Yasss." Dray said Getting up.

"What shoes You wearing?" I said looking her over.

"Some wedges, I really don't feel like doing the heels tonight." Dray said.

"You read my mind , I know your feet would be killing you." I replied.

She had on A kind of tight fitted, long sleeved sweater type pretty brown jumpsuit with the flared bottoms and sleeves.

I had on the same pretty brown colored sweater except mine wasn't A jumpsuit, it was an off the shoulder sweater. With some black tight fitted corduroy's that were skinny at the bottom , and some brown ankle boots.

Just as we were finished dressing Kyle and Gee came in fully dressed.

Gee had on A yellow black pyramid hoodie that had A little blue and red in it here and there. His jeans were light blue and he had on some white and blue Jordan's .

Kyle Had on A burgundy championship sweater, with the same color Levi's and some cream colored timberland boots with burgundy strings and bottoms. 

They both had on their TBG pieces hanging from their neck.

"Y'all look nice, y'all ready ?" Kyle asked .

"Definitely, I'm hungry." Draya said making us all laugh.

Kyle helped Draya put on her heels before we all loaded up in A limo to leave.