🌺EIGHT🦍

I sat in front of A sobbing Dray whose face was now drenched in tears .

"Draya stop crying , we all gone be here for you, you have no reason to be upset like this , well the sensitivity part yes , but you being sad because of this NO , Dray You gone be good the baby gone be GOOD , you gotta be strong for y'all I'm here for you ! " I said looking at her .

She had this uneasy look on her face which made me wonder had she actually planned on keeping it.

I Know she may not have wanted this especially not now , but honestly I can't let her kill an innocent baby, adoption possibly but no child deserves to die .

"Dray... you are planning to keep it right? , I Know You always said you didn't want it but .."

"No Tarah I want to keep my baby but.." she trailed off trying to pull herself together.

I rubbed her back and waited for her to speak as she took A couple of deep breaths.

"D-did you forget..." she trailed off once again as she tears welled up in the brim of her eyes once again .

"I was shot twice in my stomach, how am I going to carry A baby, how do I know I won't carry this baby to A certain point for them to tell me..m-my baby didn't make it , What if they tell me my baby won't make it.. or I can't carry children?!" She Said as tears started streaming down her face once more.

" Draya STOP listen to me .. just like you pulled through when you were shot , this child will, you have nothing to worry about , and you have to STOP stressing like right damn now if you want to give him or her A chance to live , Or you won't get A chance to see if the child will live , trust me I know." I said as my eyes watered and A tear quickly fell.

"You're strong Draya you can do this and I promise I'll be here for you every step of the way, I promise."

"What if Kyle don't want A child right now what if he-"

"Don't do this , you Know Kyle isn't Like That , he'll be happy , I'm almost positive of it, as long as you're not stressing now please calm down , wipe your face and we're going to go get him." I said handing her A towel .

We walked to where the double sinks were and washed our faces before drying it with A towel.

We put robes on our cold damp bodies before slipping on our slippers.

We headed towards the door and I extended my arm out to twist the door knob when it suddenly flung open and there stood Kyle in the doorway.

"You pregnant?" He asked With an unreadable expression on his face .

Draya shook her head yes and let it fall down.

Kyle pulled her into him hugging her , "Y'all let's go talk about this , cause I done heard everything my nigga."

We followed Kyle to the front area and all sat down.

"First of all Draya , you could've easily told me , and I am definitely ready to take on my responsibilities, and I'm gone make sure you are too, but you cannot be stressing , I won't let you , even if I have to take you somewhere to get help , I can't let you stress over anything, I'm pretty sure They would've told you if you couldn't have babies , you gotta continue to be strong for our lil man baby, and you will be, you can do this Babe ." Kyle said sternly.