🌺THIRTY FIVE🦍

I pulled myself together and headed right out the bathroom.

I walked out A different thinker once again I didn't care about a lot.

My kids were here , they'll be my joy from here on out . Fuck A nigga , Fuck A friend and fuck A opp.

Once again..Fuck everybody I chuckled to myself.

At the end of the day regardless of how I felt I wasn't going to block their presence from the twins.

"The hell you over there giggling about?" Fredo asked .

"Fuck y'all that's what" I said with a blank stare.

"All y'all." I added in a 'Matter of fact' tone.

"Except Ms.B." Of  course she wasn't there to hear me talking like that.

Her and Gee had left out and my 'mom' had left out and I was glad.

I needed them to be gone so I can let everybody know I was only being cordial.

I noticed everybody looking at me funny and scrunched up my face.

"Y'all left me hanging , for A long ass time I was by myself and y'all did not give A fuck . But now Gee back here y'all go fuck y'all Fr."

"Tarah we not here cause Gee back we here cause the twins here the fuck—." Kyle added as everybody just looked.

I could tell I blew their high but I needed to get it off my chest .

" How fast can you slip into that shit after you have kids ? I'm finna go find the doctor this ain't right."  Fredo said while walking out.

Everything was awkward when he left the room, Everytime I'm telling people how I feel and it's this awkward I be feeling dumb.

"Y'all done ? I'm not in the mood for company anymore Forreal."

"Tarah we your family, not company."

"Not anymore–." I said coldly cutting Draya off making her snap her neck at me.

"It is what it is ." I mumbled.

Bryce looked up at me with an unreadable expression as I looked away.

This wasn't really his fault and I honestly couldn't blame him , but I didn't want to be bothered.

"Y'all let's just give her some space, Tarah we all one phone call away , especially me. I love you Tay Tay I'm still your big cousin." He spoke up . I wanted to smile so bad Tay Tay was my childhood nickname, Only he and my dad called me that . I thought which made me a little sad again.

What the hell is going on with me ? I continued thinking looking back up at Bryce.

"Yeah..I love you too." I responded lowly seeing his look of concern.

"Ohhh I see you have company today." The nurse came in smiling startling everyone.

"They were just leaving ." I put on A fake smile.

"Yeah we out ." Bryce added giving me a side hug.

"Okay I was seeing if you all had filled out their papers for their names." She said making my eyes dart over in the direction where the papers were still empty of writing .

"Uh- I Um." I stammered.

"If not it's okay , as long as you have them filled out before you're discharged tomorrow."

I nodded my head "oh okay they will ." I assured her.

A few minutes later she was heading back out the room after checking A few things with the twins.

I started to pack some of our things that were still laying around the room.

After settling I decided to turn nursery rhymes on while changing King's shirt.

"King." I mumbled smirking at the sound of his name making me look over at the papers.

As I headed over to grab the papers I heard movements behind me and noticed Gee walking back in without his mom.

"Heard you kicked everybody out." He spoke as he examined me cautiously.

"Everything alright?" I just nodded knowing something was off .

I for sure wasn't myself, but I didn't want anybody knowing my business or worrying about me . Not even Gee at this point I felt it was none of his business.

He lifted my chin breaking me out of my thoughts "I know you lying to me."

I just stared into his eyes until he licked his lips making my eyes fall to them wishing that was my tongue instead .

"Wtf is he doing to me?" I thought pressing my lips together.

"We in this togetha, remember that." He said slowly kissing my lips as I kissed him back without thinking .

He grabbed my waist and caught me from the fall I was unaware of since I was literally swept off my feet bringing me pure bliss.

We pulled away from the kiss and I tried to look away but he grabbed my face again "I Love You Tarah."

" I love you too." I said smiling A bit .

He let me go and I proceeded to grab the papers.

I sat down and filled out everything I needed to and wrote the twins name on the paper .

"I see who got the last say." Gee said chuckling referring to their names .

I smirked " I just loved the names ." I said as my smirk turned into a chuckle.

"Whatever mane." He waved me off.

"Okay you got me." I laughed.

"I know . I told you I know when yo li' Ass lying." He raised his eyebrow pushing his hair back.

I licked my lips and then looked down at the paper at the names .

Princess Royalty Dior Burton 👑

King Royal Dior Burton 👑

I smiled big heading over to a clear space to put them for when the nurse came back in and headed back over to Gee.

Tomorrow we get to take the twins home and I can't wait .  

This was a new fresh beginning, as A family💚.

——————————————————————————

Thoughts 💭

Comments:

What do y'all think of the names?

I'm sorry for taking so long to update but I'm not giving up I really want to finish this book .

Thank Y'all For Riding With Me And Being Patient. Be Sure To Comment And Vote.

See Y'all Soon! ♥️🥰