🌺TWO🦍

It's been A few days since we left work early, A flood didn't even happen.

Today is our last day of work before Christmas break and I'm already on my way to work .

I hope this day go by slowly because I'm definitely not ready for no Christmas break .

I pulled up in front of the building and gathered all my stuff before walking in .

I walked inside and it was packed as it had been all week .

People were doing last minute Christmas shopping I Guess and we wouldn't be open for A few days .

I made my way to the back to put my things away before joining the rest of the crew.

"There goes my baby." Ari sang out .

"Unh Unh look at her she's so damn pretty." Leah added .

Leah was A very pretty girl who has been working here for over three years .

She had helped Ari Get on and when I came she was very sweet to me and didn't mind helping me out .

"Y'all know Y'all fine as hell too , shit we all fine ." I said boosting.

"Y'all got some stocking to do." Garcia said coming by ruining the mood .

"And what you got to do mind yours." Leah said rolling her eyes .

Garcia was our snobby ass manager who swear up and down she better than us but wasn't .

She could get fired just like the rest of us , but the only difference is , we have money without A job.

Garcia and Leah's dad had been dating for some time now and he's the store's biggest supporter.

They're only still in business because of him , and Garcia wouldn't still have her job if It wasn't for him.

With all of that going on , Garcia would never go there with Leah , even if they weren't together, Leah nor her mother would take shit from her .

Leah is currently A Professional boxer and her mother is with all that professional shit , if she wanted she could be an assassin.

The day was going by slow as I wanted it too and it was busy just like I like it .

There's nothing I hate more than to be at work and have nothing to do .

We were now ready to go on lunch break and no one had brought food so we were headed to the mall.

Me and Leah hopped in Ari's truck and sped off on the highway towards Zaxby's .

It didn't take us long to get there, so we were getting right back out five minutes later.

We walked into the restaurant and ordered our food before sitting down .

"Y'all, My mom is making me go with her and this lame ass nigga to meet his family." Leah Said looking up from her phone.

"Why you don't want to go?" I asked .

"Cause , if he hurt her.."