🌺TWENTY SIX🦍

AUTHORS NOTE:  I Just Want To Let Y'all Know I Really Appreciate All The Love I've Been Receiving From You All From Both Books ! Thank You All Soo Much ! ❤️

*Comment Or Inbox Any Other Books Y'all Would Like For Me To Read Or If There's Any Other Type Of Books You'd Like For Me To Write*
___________________________________

I looked him over taking in his appearance as he sat there shaking his leg .

His mad is beyond sexy 😩 , sheeeesh , but I can't let it get to me .

He had on A dark grey Nike windbreaker with A burgundy Nike shirt , dark grey jeans and some burgundy white and dark grey forces .

Of Course he had his messy hair edged up to perfection .

I slowly approached him making him smirk, he quickly lifted A finger without making eye contact , which stopped me dead in my tracks .

He was just so mysterious and different , it was definitely A turn on right now .

"So lemme get this shit clear , You...Just up and leave—" I scoffed cutting him off while everything came rushing back to me making me feel shitty Asf .

I turned around and started to walk towards my apartment .

"Mane you got me fucked up , you goofy Asf if you think you ready to walk away without talking This shit out." He barked following behind me .

His cockiness was so ... cocky lol  , I couldn't help but to bite my lip .

But Of Course he didn't see it , i was turned around & it was now dark .

I continued to walk as he came closer making me walk a little faster trying not to give in .

Once I got to my door I unlocked it and walked inside letting him follow me inside .

I Turned on the lights not wanting to really face him because I knew I'd give in .

He chuckled "I can't even take yo li'ass serious when you scared to turn around." He Said making me bite my lip a second time at his accent .

"You cheated ." I mumbled as a tear slipped .

I quickly wiped it , hearing him suck his teeth .

"Dets what you think ? I thought we was better than that ." He said in a questioning tone.

"I Seen the shit not only In a picture , but videos too Gee, ain't no denying that shit ." I replied not knowing what else to say .

"I Seen the shit too." He chuckled .

"Wtf you laughing at , why you even here?!" I snapped turning around .

He stepped back and looked me over as if I had hurt him with my words .

"You pregnant Tarah ?" He asked with A mug on his face .