🌺THREE🦍

My night was cut short due to the fact that Ari and I had to hit the road at 6 Am to head to the cabin.

We were now getting settled in and unpacking our bags .

It had been A four hour drive and we were both tired .

Once we settled in we ate, watched tv and fell asleep.

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

We were awakened by some knocks at the door.

I didn't bother to get up so Ari got up to get it .

I turned over and closed my eyes back dosing off.

I felt A cold ass wind and then A dip in the bed .

Thinking it must've been Ari I didn't pay it any mind .

That was Until I heard footsteps in the front area and whoever this figure was still sat behind me on the bed .

I quickly spun around to see A wrapped up Draya on the bed .

"OMG Drayyy I Fucking Missed You Like Crazy!" I said hugging her really really tight.

"Damn bitch I missed you too but can I breathe." She said in A fake breathless.

"Girl please , you know you can take that, you ain't tell me you were coming , how you even know ?! Y'all sneaky."

"SHUTUP Ari told me after You agreed to come , you ain't Miss nothing I just wanted to surprise you , besides I missed you Soo Much." She added.

"I missed you more baby." I said getting up .

I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and walked back over to Draya and Ari , Draya was unpacking.

"Damn it's getting dark already." I said walking in .

There were three separate rooms but we were all in Draya's watching her unpack .

" Girl we slept the day away , Hell we had work yesterday then got up at 6 AM, you know we going be lazy today." Ari added.

"Shitting me I had work and school yesterday , but we on break right now , and bitch we going out." Draya said staring at us .

" What you mean out?" I said with an uneasy look.

"OUT BITCH !" she said with her eyes wide.

"Nope , I swear i'm never fucking clubbing again. EVER, you can forget it , let's go somewhere public, like really public." I said sternly .

"Hugh okay man , What y'all wanna do?, something outside the box?" Draya replied.

"Let's just eat." I said confidently.

"You would be the one ." Ari said looking at me.

"Well what else can we do?" I asked.