🌺SEVENTEEN🦍

Gee's POV:

*Both phones ringing*

"Mane wtf" I scolded .

I rolled over Mad as shit wishing I had put my shit on silent.

I grabbed my phone and noticed that it was
my nigga Kyle and Dray was calling Tarah so I quickly answered knowing something was up.

"Wassamm Kyle." I answered .

"Gee it's the baby mane , Say Get Tarah down here this stubborn Mf said she ain't pushing without ha." Kyle replied in frustration.

"Shit , I got you mane see you in like 15 , Ima get there fast as I can ." I assured him before hanging up.

"Bae get up ." I said gently shaking her .

She didn't bother to budge so I palmed her ass which left my hand and her ass cheek stinging .

"Gee wtf —" She started through gritted teeth.

"Daddy to You , & get up Draya water broke" i stated quickly .

"Shit, help me Sweats tshirt , washcloth." She rambled .

" Ion Think we got time for no showa , Dray said sheen pushing without You, so we Need ta leave now we'll Showa when we get back ." I explained .

"Come on Babe it'll be Quick I promise ."

I let out A frustrated sigh and picked her up since I wanted one anyway.

I grabbed both of us Tshirts and sweats before hopping in the shower with her .

We quickly cleaned our mess up and got out .

I helped her dry off and get dressed as I done the same for myself .

"Don't Get used to This , yo li Spoiled ass." I picked .

"Bet I Am ." She said smiling up at me, I stared into her eyes and pecked her lips before putting socks and slides on .

Tarah slipped on her ugg boots and grabbed her champions jacket .

I quickly grabbed the keys while putting Tarah on my back .

On our way downstairs I heard Fredo talking on the phone .

"Hell yea— Aye Im wit y'all !" He blurted out grabbing his jacket.

We ran out to my truck and hopped in followed by me pulling onto the nearly empty highway.

Once we got there I Took Tarah to Draya's room and kissed her forehead before leaving .

Me and bruh had to stay in the waiting room until Draya Stubborn ass was done pushing .