TWENTY ?

Gee's POV:
I set my alarm for 8:30 A:m so I could get dressed and go get Tarah and my daughters .

They been wanting to see Tarah for months now , but I don't think they like her as my girlfriend .

To avoid them saying off the wall shit to her I been trying to keep A distance between their visits .

Today I want them to realize that as my girl or not she A good person , little do they know half the shit I buy them , Tarah pick out , and they go nuts over it .

It's like she know their taste more than me , or even their own mother , shit Crazy .

She always asking about em to see how they doing Etc. , it's like she had her own child before , I love it .

So today , I hope they  see her as the good person she is , she's beyond good enough for me , ion even deserve her, but my baby girls do.

On top of all that , she might be having my Baby soon 😏 .

I went in the bathroom and turned the shower on .

While waiting for it to get hot , I Called Tarah twice but she ain't answer so I shot her A text telling her I'll be picking her up in A Few .

I stepped in the shower , and lathered up in my favorite axe .

My favorite Axe is Tarah's favorite of mine as well.

She claim she can still smell it when I leave and it seem like I'm still there .

I stayed in for about 40 mins and ended up being longer than I thought.

After stepping out of the shower I went over to the sink and washed my face with dove soap before brushing my teeth with Colgate & Rembrandt , leaving my teeth white and my permanent golds shining.

I proceeded to put palmers cocoa butter on my face , and Some from the jar on my lips .

I dried off and smirked in the mirror as I pushed my hair back .

A nigga Handsome Asf , I thought to myself before heading out the bathroom .

I put on lotion and quickly slipped on my boxers , I hate for my ass to be out .

I put on some dark blue jeans , A dark blue Nike shirt & some white and dark blue forces.

Then I put my messy hair in A ponytail using A brush for the outside .

I may be a nigga, but I'm extra big on hygiene and my appearance , I can't help it .

Of Course in the end I added jewelry , it's only grand .

I grabbed my phone and noticed Tarah still hadn't texted back or returned my calls.

Shrugging it off I thought maybe she'd stayed up a little too late to wake up this early , after all Tarah is A late sleeper .

Just to be sure I tracked her truck , and sure enough it was parked at the hospital where Gia was .

This girl always sleeping in , and then still sleep her day away.