8-Loving the Nightmares

Hey,
I know it's going to be a short chapter but deal with it. check out maddog5378 new story 'My brother who is not my brother' which is a PJO Nico di Angelo story.
-Demi_Wizard861"

Nico's POV
I stormed furiously off to my cabin, dialing Alex's number at the same time.

"Hello?" I asked when the phone stopped ringing.

"Nico?" Alex asked, her voice serious.

"Yeah it's me, sorry the boys, they stole my phone and called you as like a prank," I explained.

She sighed for a second, "Who was it? I heard my brother."

"Yeah," I said, finally in my cabin. I collapsed onto ny opd bed anf layed on my back. "It was Jason, Leo, and Percy,"

Awkward silence

"How are you Percy's brother? Why are you up on Olympus? And how are the supposed to be dead people alive?" I asked, hitting her with questions.

So she explained- she was to powerful and was too emotional, and they predicted shed interfere with Percy's future. So they took her up there. she had done some things and was offered a reward, hers was to bring the souls back to life.

I was in my cabin now, laying on my old bed, the black blanket warm to touch.

"Why wasn't I, the son of Hades, informed of the transfer?" I asked, snootily.

"You didn't ask, nor noticed," she stated laughing slightly.

"Oh, shut up," I exclaimed.

"Any other questions," she asked, almost irritated

I thought for a moment, "Yes. One more. Why, if you didn't want to see me again, did you put your number in my phone?" I asked, stonily.

"Because you owe me for saving you life, so if I ever need a favor, " she said cooly.

"What kind of favor?" I asked cautiously.

She sighed,"Goodbye, Di angelo,"

"Goodbye, Jackson," I hung up.

I sighed, looking at the chipped ceiling. I soon fell asleep.

The air around was chocking me, the sulfur air, the bitter tenseness of the enviorment. Plains of obsidian rocks covored the ground in all direction. Cliffs dropping into lava chasms, a deadly drop.

My hands were tembling, my eyes skinning the surrounding. But it was too late, I was met by glowing red eyes.I swung my sword, it slicing through the air.The Hydra head swayed away,and the monster vanished..again.

I tightened my grip on the sword, swirling around, waiting for the hydra to appear again. It did, a few feet from me. One of its' monster heads hurled fire at me, I swirved, ducking under the ray of fire.

I swung my sword, making sure to avoid the incoming head. I'm going to die. In tartarus and no one is going to find my body.

Suddenly I felt fire erupt on my back, burning flames. I screamed and collapsed on the ground.

The heads surrounded me, their steaming mouths and devilish eyes trained on me... Goodbye Hazel. Goodbye Percy. Hello, Thantos

Suddenly, I was covered in monster dust. My vision was slowly going blank, the edges of my vision going black.

Next I felt coldness wash over me, as if someone had dunked me in a tub of ice. I couldn't make out where the water began, but it was everywhere- drowning me.