23- Loving the Introductions

Alex's POV

"Nico, stop," I said hoarsly , watching as Nico punched the living daylights out of Luke.

Luke finally was caught up on what was happening and punched Nico. The hit connected with his cheek and Nico stumbled backwards.

"Luke!" I exclaimed.

Luke grabbed Nico by the shoulders and flung him back. Nico isn't that strong, good fighter and fast on his feet but doesn't weigh much.

Nico got to his feet quickly, ready for another round. He was moving his jaw around as if he cracked it or something.

He flung himself at Luke, who side stepped. Luke then grabbed Nico in head lock.

"Luke! let go of him." I shouted, but Luke remained in the position.

Nico's face was going red and purple, and he was squirming around.

Luke was chokeing him!

I was just about to do something when Nico managed to squirm free. He shoved Luke away from him but then in that same move whirled around and hit him in the neck, the flesh of his neck

Luke gasped and scattered back.

"Nico!" I shrieked. "Cut. It. Out. Both of you,"

But they didn't, Luke grabbed Nico's shirt in a fist and pulled him so they were eye to eye.

Luke was about to give Nico a blow that looked strong enough to knock him unconscious, when the others came from the portrait.

They shrieked seeing what was going on. Bianca looked horrified, both boys faces were swollen and their fists cut and bloody.

Zoë grabbed Luke's shoulders whispering something in his hear. Luke grunted and let go of Nico.

Nico regained his feeting and spat at Luke, a look of hatred on his face. Bianca scurried over to her brother and wrapped a hand around him and placing a calm hand on his swollen eye.

"What happened?" Silena asked, still slightly shocked.

All eyes turned to me, but I chose not to speak.

"She kissed me. Alex kissed me," Luke said In one breath. He brought his hand to his nose only to find it was bleeding.

Zoë looked furious," She-she what?" Then she turned to me and made the pitiful and sorrow look. And disappointed look. Guilt filled me.

"It was because Annabeth ans Percy were there and-"

"Where" Charles asked," were you guys?"

"the grocery store," I said bluntly" and so they didn't see Lukes face. I-I kissed him,"

"Okay." Silena said slowly," but why was Luke punching the hell out of Nico,"

"Actually," Luke exclaimed," he punched me first,"

"Nico, why did you beat Luke up. " Bianca said hysterical," He may be cocky and annoying, but- why Nico,"

"He kissed my girlfriend," Nico said bitterly.

And just like that the atmosphere changed. Everyone's face lit up.

"OMG! Alex! Why didn't you say anything," Silena said brightly.

I felt myself going hot in the cheeks," Well, I just didn't think- I,"

Bianca wrapped her hands and her brother, pressing her lips to his temple. She whispered something in his ear that made him blush.