5- Loving the Headache

Alex's POV

"Alex!" Bianca shouted. Her voice was clear despite me being underwater. "There's an intruder!"

Intruder? I felt an unwavering sense of being watched on my way home but it didn't bother me.

I resurfaced, "Intru-?" I asked.

But my eyes focused on the boy, his back slowly turning toward me. He had black shaggy hair and a black t-shirt, a stygian iron sword strapped to his hip.

He seemed familiar... Wait was he the jerk I spilled coffee all over?

I guess he was.

Yet, something was wrong. Everything was in slow motion.

Bianca' eyes widened in horror... And happiness.

The boy was clearly stunned, his eyes wide.

Then he screamed, Bianca screamed. But the boy lost his footing... Falling backwards into the pool.

I ducked down, watching him flail around. But then he went limp, his head smashed into the cement on the pool.

Now he was laying, limp, on the bottom of the pool.

My first thought: he's dead.

I swam down to him, and realised he was was alive.

Time lapse

"Oh.my.gods.oh.my.gods," Bianca cried, hyperventilating

"He'll be fine," Silena assured her.

We found out the boys name was Nico di Angelo. Bianca hardly recognized, he has changed a lot since her death.

She blamed his changes on her self, I blamed them on puberty, and heredity. This dude was the son of Hades.

We fed him some ambrosia and nectar. He's been out for six hours, and every half an hour we switch watching him.

I was going to start my shift now, Silena and Bianca had had last shift. Mostly because Bianca wouldn't leave her brothers side.

It annoys me, he's going to be fine, and she can't calm down.

"Bianca," I said calmly, "Go get some food,"

She nodded and Silena grabbed Bianca's arm, guiding her out of the infirmary.

Something began buzzing, he was buzzing?

I noticed something in his pocket was buzzing. I reached into his pocket pulling out a cell phone.

I hesitated, the caller ID was Hazel. Beneath it there were over 50 miss calls and 80 texts.

"Silena?" I called. She poked her head back into the door.

"Yeah?" she asked.

I held up the phone and she frowned.

"it's been going off this whole after noon," she said.

"His friends must be worried." Bianca said.

"And what should I do?" I snapped, I was irritated, why couldn't this boy mind his own business, everyone would be happy if he had never shown up.

"I don't know," the daughter of Hades retorted stomping off.

I sighed, scrolling though his texts and messages. All reading the same thing: where are u.

But as I scrolled farther I saw messages from Percy, and even texts from Percy.

I clicked on a phone call message from a few days ago.