12- Loving the Coincedence

Time skip to Wednesday

Alex's POV

I couldn't manage to escape Silena anymore.

"Alex." Silena said strictly, grabbing my wrist, "Why have you been avoiding me?" she asked

Being honest is the golden rule right? "Because I dont want a lecture on dating." I said bluntly.

She shot me a look, "I won't lecture you, but I need to tell you the do's and the don'ts of dating."

"Its Luke." I said, "He's not a date. It's just Luke," I repeated.

"Yeah but-" she began.

'Silena." I said cutly, "I got this, I know what its like on a date."

She rose her eyebrow," And what date have you ever been on?"

"None. But I know how it works." I said defiantly.

"Alright, how do you greet your date?"

"Say 'hello'," I said as if it was the most obvious thinks.

"Yes, and what movement?"

"Movement?"

"Yeah, you humbly push your hair behind your ears and sit down, with a small, happy smile."

'Okay, Im not doing that." I said, frustrated.

"You need to."  Silena said. She was mad now, her cheeks reddening and her fists clenching. No offense, Aphrodite, but your children get to up in the whole 'dating' thing.

"Goodbye, Silena." I said, walking out of the room, much to her protesting in the background.

Time Lapse.

I have to admit, I liked my choice. What, you may ask. Letting the girls pick out my outfit for the night. After shaking my head at everything they picked out , we came up with something that I actually liked.  A lace black long sleeve shirt, wich was surprisign not itchy  with a denim green vest (a version of my miliatary jacket) anda maroon skirt and a patterened black tights. And of course my signiture black beat up converse chucks.

Bianca french braided my hair, the same way all the hunter do and applied makeup. It took them thirty mintues for all that, and Iw asnt sure if it would be wother it. I wasnt looking foward toward my date with Luke, it will be akward and just plain sad.

  Once I was ready I stood infront of my mirror. I did look pretty, my hair neat, my clothes different. My style, yes, but other wiseit seemed different, more-more beautiful. My green eyes popped witht he dark eye lines and my dark lips.

They girls around me grinning, proud at their good work "We did great!" Bianca squeled high fiving Silena.

"You look good." Zoe remarked. I've been studying Zoe for any hints of jealousy, and I have found some signs. She seems to frown when Luke and I begin talking about our plance for the date. Durring the date tonight I'll try to set Luke up with Zoe.

"Thanks." I said casually.

I walked into the room, Luke was casualy talking to the boys. He studied me and sent me a well-deserved smile.

"Alex, you look great," he said, this wasnt much different from my usual wardrobe, but still. He didnt look so bad himself, he was wearing a polo t-shirt and denim jeans. His hair was wet and neatly combed, wich surprised me.

"Thanks," I repeated. "You dont look so bad yourself."

"Thanks," he said, and blushed.

We left to a chourus of goodbyes and Silena telling me last minute tips, that I didnt care about, nor listened to.