7-Loving the Truth or Dare

Hey, sorry I haven't updated in a while. Disclaimer: I don't own PJO or HoO, I simply own alex.

Nico's POV

I moaned, stumbling until I face planted into my bed. It felt good to be in my own bed, Gods, I was hungry and tired.

In case you'd like to know, this is me and Hazel's apartment. Yeah, yeah, two sixteen year olds owning their own apartment, but who cares.

My stomach grumbled, I was hungrey.

I managed to get on my feet and shakily stalked toward the door. I crooked my head at the door and heard low murmering,

"Hazel. Chill, he's a teenager, he's probaly off doing what ever teenager boys do." It was Jason.

"I just- he promised he would always tell me before he disapears anywhere. He promised." she said, her voice hurt.

I gulped, realising how worried my sister was.

Unsure what I was planning on saying I walked out of my room and calmly into the eliving room. Jason, Piper, Annabeth, Percy, Frank and Hazel all sat around the kitchen counter and on the couch.

They all fell silent and gawked at me. I shot them a death glare and snatched a bag of chips and a can of coke from the counter.

"Nico." Hazel shrieked. I shot her a glance and noticed that she was getting mad. "Nico di angelo. Where were you! Why didn't you respond any of your texts or calls?"

"I lost my phone," I mumbled and continued to head back to my room. Suddenly warm hands grabbed my wrist causing me to yield.

I stopped and was forced to look at her. She studied me and frowned.

"Nico? Are you okay? You look like your going to be sick?" she asked worriedly. I felt all eyes on me.

"I don't feel good alright. Just-just leave me alone," I said sharply. I swarmed from her grasp and stormed back off to my room. I heard her persue me but I slammed the door in her face.

I probaly would regret my behavior later but I had a lot on my mind.

I collapsed back on my bed, munching on the chips. I pulled out my supposedly 'lost' phone. I typed in my password, wich I had to change so Alex, if I do ever see her again, won't crack into my phone.

The first thing that popped up was my contacts list. Was Alex going through my contacts?

Yes, she was. I knew that from the moment I saw the newest contact.

Alex J.

I noticed several things at once. She wrote her initial J, not Jackson. And the fact that she put her number was even in my phone. I thought she said she never wanted to see me again. I was confused. I don't understand girls.

I was too tired to even bother with trying to figure out girls. I fell asleep.

-------------------------------Time lapse a day-------------------------------------------

I walked silently, my ahdns securely tucked in my pockets. I approached the Posiedon cabin with slight unease. They had invited me to a 'boys' day, god knows what that is. Leo, Jaosn and percy will be there but Frank had a legion to run.

Yesterday I pretty much locked myself in my room and pretended to be sick. Hazel eventually stopped asking me where I was. Yet I doubt I'll get off that easy again.

I entered the threshhold to find Jason and Percy sitting across from eachother on the floor. I was startled to find them playing a card game, They looked up suddenly, giving off goofy grins when they saw me.