9-Loving the Free Time

It's going to be a short chapter, but anyway, I'm starting a quistion of the chapter thing, its at the end of the chapter.

Alex's POV

"Wake up!" I screamed. My voice echoed in the hallway along with moans from the audience.

Luke poked his head out of his room, his dirty blond hair sticking up in all directions, "Five more minutes," he pleaded.

I sighed,"No. Breakfast in five minutes. Don't be late."

He grumbled something that sounded like "ship."

I rolled my eyes as he closed his door. I walked back to my room at the end of the hall.

My room was a dark grey, the bed covers a blood red. The furniture was a dark oak color, yet the only furniture was a dresser and a vanity table that was currently being used as a place to keep my weapons or spoils of war.

I changed into black jeans and my Green Day t-shirt. I braided my hair down my back, and applied light make up (Silena makes me.)

I walked out down the hall into the common room, wihc had a kitchen across the room. I sat on a barstool, Bianca coming beside me.

Bianca, compared to her brother, is much more peppy-er and happy. She was wearing a denim jacket with dark purple skirt. Yet she still wore the necklace her father gave her. It was a skull, similiar to Nico's skull ring. But besides that no one could tell she was a daughter of Hades.

I have my posiedon necklace wich turns into my sword:Vapor.  It's heart shaped, the necklace-not the sword. The back however is a trident, it's the only piece of jewelery I own. I also wear a dark green miliatry style jacket wich has pockets that contain unlimited daggers, all with different abilities and specialities.

Next was Zoe who wears old fasion clothing, a leather vest with jeans. Luke and Charles, well they dress like most boys- Pink Floyd t-shirts and denim jeans.  Now you know what we wear, but you proboally dont care.

I walked up to the cabnet and pulled out six plates and handed them to the others, who began eating rapidly. The plates can give you any food you can imagine, even Minator toe, don't ask.

I looked down at my food, the usual,blue pancackes, yes like Percy. Sally, my true mother, used to make the most delicious pancackes, and blue being my favorite color, she would make them blue. I hope one day I could go back and have hers again. Gods, don't think about it now.

The girls all crowded around the island in the middle of the kitchen, the boys laying on the couch watching some football game.

"So..." Silena drawled, "What is on today's agenda?"

"Probally just training, and free time, I guess. Maybe help the gods for a little while." I explained.

'Okay." Zoe said bored. This was our everyday life, rarely anything ever changed.

Once we were done eating we went to training.

I headed toward the training room to find half of them already there. I armored up and began sparring....

Time lapse

My legs ached and my arsm felt like noodles, yet I kept going. I seemed to be doing the best, everyone else was praticaly collapsed. Luke was lazily slashing at a dummy, the girls were shooting arrows, yet their posture was weak. I was sparring Charles who was loosing his footing.

I heard Luke moan, and collapse on the bench, "We've been practicing for five hours, one more hour then usual, making up for the other day. I call it a day. Alex?" he said, asking my permission.

I nodded, "Sure," We had practiced another hour because we didnt practice when it was Charles birthday, and so for the past four days we've been adding an hour.

Everyone sighed in relief and huddled around their water, and the work buncjh.

"Hey, Charles, wanna play pool with me down in the den?" Luke asked openly.

"Yeah, sure,"

"Hey, can I join?"  Bianca asked.

The boys nodded eagerly, " You're going down!" Luke shot and as a group they left the room.

I leaned casually against the wall, my hands numb cold by holding my pratically ice bottle.

"Hey, Zoe, I saw the cutest hair style,can I try it out on you, and then can you go my hair, Charles and I are going to be going on a date tonight," Silena shared.

"Of course," Zoe said, now everyone looked at me.

I shrugged, "I'll continue training."

Silena shook her head, dramaticaly "Alex.Alex.Alex. You need something to do with your life. Ooh! A boyfriend. You need a boyfriend!"

My eyes widened in horror at Silena's crazy look. Zoe stiffled a laugh, her eyes fluttering between us. "NO! I do not need a boyfriend," I exclaimed angrily.

"Oh, you so do." Zoe said, I shot her a death glare.

"Well I can't, because I can't share my identiy." I said, feeling like a won the argument.

"Luke still doesnt-" SIlena began.

"What the- I will not date Luke, you're crazy Silena."I snapped.

She smirked, "Yes. Yes you will. And if you don't well, I'll spill you little secret."

"Fine." I muttered, horrified of her threat. "One date."

I know its a short chapter, sorry.

Quistion of the day: If you could be the child of any god what god would it be.