26- Loving The Identity

Nico's PoV

A yelp escaped from my lips before I could stop it. Alex over looked me and her eyes focused on Percy. Was she ignoring me? I was confused.

The others who were sitting in the front few rows turned back to look at me.

I swallowed hard and looked back up at Alex.

"Would you like to introduce yourself," Mrs.Ball said.

"Sure," she said, "My names Al...Al...Alli. Alli Johnson," she said, straigtening her My Chemical Romance t-shirt, showing off neatly painted black nails.

Her aurora was masked with a lot of mist and so there was no guaranteed way to know it was her.

Mrs. Ball grinned, "Nice to meet you, Alli. Right, class. Let's be very welcoming."

There were a chourus of 'hellos' but I remained silent.

"It seems the only seats open is the one by Mrs. Granger, or Mr. di Angelo," Mrs. Ball said, looking hesitant.

Alli...Alex...whoever nodded and hurried to the seat beside me,.

The moment hse sat I whirled around to face her. "Alex!!! ," I whispered-shouted.

She didn't move, only yanked her notebook from her bag and placed it on her desk and opened it.

She twirled her pencil in her ahnds and looked back up at the board.

Man, was she hot. Her hair going down in waves, out of order. Her shirt pulling the curves of her body and the muscels. Her calm demeaner, hiding the warrior with in her.

"Alex"I said harsher, my voice quiet.

She looked up at me, amused. "Sh. I'm trying to concentrate,"

"Seriously." I mumbled, becoming annoyed " Alex, why are you here."

She smirked and rose her fingers to her lips,"Shhhh."

I growled,giving up. Something was wrong why was she ignoring me and pretending she didn't know me.

But yet I think she was just playing with me, by the smirk on her face, and how she kept stealing glances at me.

I teared a piece of paper from my note book and scribbled a message.

Alex, I know it's you why are you here.

I slid the paper onto her desk. She bit her lip, as if to stop herself from laughing.

She began writing down something and she slid it back to me.

"Passing notes, are we?" I heard a voice call out. The note in my hand I looked up.

Mrs ball stood there, hands on hip.

"No." I said bluntly, "I dropped my paper and she was picking it up."

Mrs. Ball thought for a moment," Okay, angels,,"

Alex began laughing, it was a small chuckle but it was getting us a lot of attention.

I kicked her leg and she let out a surprised yelp, but  nonetheless kicked me back.

And so now we were playing footie trying to kick each other back and forth. And we were trying to suppress our laughter.

Then the bell rang and everyone hurried to stand up and shove their things into their bags.

Once I left the room I noticed the others waiting for me. I eyed Alex and she shrugged, "See ya, death body." she said quietly. Her head was tilted so it didn't look like she was talking to me.

I wanted to grab her an kiss her, but I didn't . I simply nodded and strolled over to my friends.

"Hey, Nico," Jason said, fixing his crookid glasses.

The others turned around and greeted me, " What do you think of the new girl," Leo asked.

I thought for a moment, "I don't know, I don't know her well. She seems...okay." I said, trying to search for the right words.

We walked into the cafeteria and examined the spray of tables. I saw Alex sitting alone at a table.

"Look, there's Alli, maybe we should go sit with her," Piper analyzed.

"Are you sure?" Leo said, unsure,"she seems dark," he said, but then he shot me a look, I glared at him

"I, for once, actually agree with Valdez ,"Percy acknowledged, "She doesn't seem to want to be alone."

"Seaweed Brain, don't judge people," Annabeth said hotly.

"Yeah." I exclaimed, angrily, " she may be really nice, you never know."

"You just like her because she's just like you," Leo shot.

"Shut up," Jason said suddenly, his eyes glowing, "I say we sit by her,"

" I agree," Hazel said quietly.

So there we were, walking across the cafeteria towards the table in the corner.

We sat across from her.

She looked up and looked surprised.

"Hello." she said, her eyes locking with e. And I could tell what she was trying to say: Why the hell are you guys here

"Hey, I'm Jason, This is Piper, Annabeth, Percy, Leo, Nico and Hazel," Jason said, being his same perky self.

"Hi, I'm Alli Johnson," she said, blowing her hair from her face, " but you already know that,"

"So, what brings you to be Goode," Piper asked.

"Well," she said, thinking, "I was attended school online, but my mom decided I needed some 'social skills,'" she explained.

"Oh." Annabeth said, "cool."

"I like your shirt," I said, wanting to say something to her.

"Thanks, are you a My Chemical Romance fan?" she asked, yet I heard the knowing tone in her voice.

"Some what." I shrugged.

"So, Alli, tell us a little about yourself, hobbies? Favorites?" Percy said, casually.

Alex bit her lip and looked at me. I sent her an encouraging look.

"I'm sorry, I have to go." she said, grabbing her tray and leaving.

"Great, we scared her off," Hazel said, frowning.

Jason mumbled, "We overwhelmed her,"

"Well..." Leo said, changing the topic.

———————Time lapse————————

We were sitting in class now, Alex sitting a few rows from me. We only have three classes together, English math and history. Now we were in history.

"Okay, so I am assigning you guys a project, it will be done in partners but I've already assigned the partners," she said, beginning to list off the partners.

"Lena Duchannes with Noah Shaw,"

"Ethan Wate with Mara Dyer,"

"Draco Malfoy with Tobias Eaton,"

Next person——————next person——-

"Nico di Angelo, with Tris Prior,"

——next person—-next person——-

"Percy Jackson, with Alli Johnson,"

Yipee, that's going to be just great.

Question of the day, if you're a girl, what color is your nail painted if your nails are even painted.

mine are black