16- Loving the Spar

Nico's POV
"Mornin'" my sister beamed. I moaned as light shined into the room. I shut my eyes until they hurt trying to go back to sleep.

"Nico." she drawled, "Wake up."

"M-m,"

"You're still not a morning person are you?"

"M-m,"

"What time do you usually wake up?" she asked, tired of this.

"M-m," I mumbled again, my head in the pillow. I tugged on the blankets, winding myself in them.

"Wake up, M-m." she said.

"M-m," I repeated.

My sister groaned and I felt proud to have annoyed her. She shuffled across the room and I was glad she was leaving me alone. Until...

Alex's POV

I was standing stifly, leaning against the kitchen counter shoveling cereal I to my mouth

"Bianca!" someone roared.

I heard thundering footsteps and slammed doors. The others looked at me, with a weird look on their face.

Bianca came running out of the hall wearing a night gown, her hair tied in a messy bun.

Behind her was Nico wearing the same clothes that he wore last night.

But one thing was different, he was soaking wet.

Water fell to the floor as both of them circled the couch.

"You're so dead" Nico exclaimed, but his voice was light.

She stopped, smirking," Next time wake up when I tell you, little brother,"

"technically we're not the same age," he shot back," I'm oldest,"

"Hey!" she yelped as they continued racing through the room.

"Stop it. Cut it out," I yelled and they both stopped, well no. Bianca stopped Nico also stopped but then toppled over the couch. I growled.

I towered over him. He was mangled with the couch, awkwardly.

"Out. Now." I sent him a leer look.

"Alex..It was my fault," Bianca mumbled.

"Stay out of this, di Angelo," I said, directing it toward Bianca.

Of course Nico being a jerk said," Wich one?"

"Out," I I practically screamed.

" You're just mad at me because of last night." he said bitterly.

I inhaled sharply.

"Last night?" Silena asked from behind. At this time Nico was standing up, fanning out his shirt.

I grabbed his ear and he yelped. I pulled him into the corridor away from the people who were trying to hear us.

"Last night it private." I hissed. I can't believe how different Nico is acting today, it's as if last Ight didn't happen. As if he hadn't been the one to hug me and comfort me.

"You're like Clarisse," he blurted, "When she's upset and begins turning soft, she becomes brutal and a jerk and-"

"You are an asshole, di Angelo. You really are," I said indignantly.

"Can I stay if I keep your little secret?"

"Possibly, unless-unless you spar me," I said tentivly.