29

emma knocked on her fiancé's hotel room door, the four tests she took were hidden in the pocket of her hoodie. it was around eleven p.m. in vegas and emma had finally gotten the courage to do what she had to do. after the penguins stopped their champagne filled celebration, they got to the hotel and partied in geno's room.

sidney opened the door, still holding onto the stanley cup. emma laughed, "are you ever gonna let that go?"

"nope." he shook his head and moved out of the way, "come on in."

she took a shaky breath and walked into his room, sitting on the edge of his bed and watching as sidney took a champagne bottle from the small fridge. he poured two glasses and handed one to emma. she took it and sat it back down on the table.

sidney frowned, "are you feeling ok, babe?"

"sidney." she looked up at him and tears filled her eyes, "tell me you love me."

"of course i love you." he sat down beside her and pulled her onto his lap, "what's wrong?"

"i'm pregnant." she said, tears spilling down her face, "i'm so screwed."

sidney's heart stopped, "are you sure?"

emma pulled the tests out of her pocket and showed him, "yeah."

"oh my god." he hugged her tightly, "this is the best thing that has ever happened to me."

"are you fucking joking? my career is over." she continued to cry and sidney sighed.

"you aren't going to keep it?" sidney knew it was her choice but he didn't know if he would ever forgive her for aborting their baby.

"i am. i don't think i'd ever be able to get past killing our baby." she wiped tears from her face, "but i thought taking birth control would protect me."

"we'll be ok, em." he kissed her forehead and heard another knock at his door. emma got off of his lap and put the tests on the table before laying down on his bed. she covered herself with the comforter and saw sidney kiss the stanley cup before giving it to someone at the door.

"i'll see you in the morning, kris. treat her well." he closed the door and crawled onto his bed, kissing his fiancée.

emma ran her fingers through his short hair, "i'm so scared, sidney."

sidney laid down beside her and pulled her into him, "i promise we'll be ok."

"i don't know how to not play hockey. being out for a month a few years ago was hard, let alone more than nine." she sniffled and he moved hair out of her face.

"i don't think this has to be the end. maybe you'll be out next season but there's going to be more after that."

"but i'll never be comfortable going on the road." emma said before her phone started to ring. she looked at who was calling her and her heart dropped.

"hello?"

"hey, emma. i know we haven't talked in a while but i just wanted to say congrats. it feels like just yesterday we were having sex in front of the cup and now you and sidney probably are." jonathan spoke from the other side of his phone. when he saw sidney propose to her on live television he started drinking and since then, he hadn't stopped.

"jesus christ, are you drunk?"

"why wouldn't i be? the girl i'm in love with got engaged while i was waiting to see her again after she decided it would be ok to be together. i had been trying to get you to even consider being my girlfriend for five fucking years and the second you could, you jumped your captains bones. you're a whore, emma." he hung up and emma stared at her phone.

"jonathan toews just called me a whore."

"i hate that you have exes." sidney groaned, he didn't want to think about emma with anyone else.

"you have an ex too." she said, sitting up and straddling his lap, "anyways, i don't think we have properly celebrated yet."

"is this you trying to distract yourself?" he raised an eyebrow and emma just leaned down and kissed him. sidney pulled off her hoodie and smiled, "no bra?"

"nope." she whispered against his lips, only separating when sidney took off his t-shirt. she kissed down his chest and stomach, leading down to his boxers. she pulled them off of him and threw them across the room before putting her tongue on his hardening dick.

sidney moaned quietly, pushing his head into his pillow as he felt her put his penis in her mouth. she moved her head up and down, gagging quietly as his dick hit the back of her throat.

he came into her mouth and she swallowed, wiping her mouth with her thumb and licking up the remaining cum. she got on top of him and held onto his dick, putting him inside of her. sidney went to stop her, "what about you?"

"captain comes first. well in this case, cums first." she laughed at her own joke and sidney did too.

emma rode him as he rubbed her clit with his thumb. the headboard banged against the wall loudly but neither of them cared.

jake and his wife sat in the next room over, trying to sleep.

"isn't that crosby's room?" natalie asked and jake nodded.

"sadly yes. you don't even want to know how often i have to listen to them. every single fucking night for the past three years."

🎉 You've finished reading 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓅𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃 - 𝓈. 𝒸𝓇𝑜𝓈𝒷𝓎 🎉