25

valerie swept up all of the hair she had cut from emma's head and threw it in the trash. she brushed through it once more, "i'm gonna go, hun. i hope i see you again soon."

"you will." emma spoke softly, "i m gonna start coming to watch the games in about a week."

"great. you can come sit with the wags and i, everyone is dying to meet you."

"thank you for the haircut, valerie. i really appreciate you coming here."

"of course." valerie grabbed her purse from the counter and hugged the brunette lightly, "bye bye."

"bye." emma watched as the blonde walked out of the house and sighed. sidney was supposed to be home in an hour and all she wanted was to lay down with him. after four days of rest, she was feeling a lot better. she still had a few headaches and she was almost always tired but she was only a couple of milestones away from being cleared for practice.

she took painkillers before walking into the bathroom and running her hands through her very short hair. she hoped that sidney would still think she was pretty.

emma walked upstairs and into sidney's room, flopping down onto his bed and cuddling into the blankets. she fell asleep almost immediately, meeting a new person had drained all of her energy.

sidney came home an hour and a half later with a bag of takeout in his hand. he put the food on the counter and jogged up the stairs, knowing that emma was probably napping. he walked into his room and sat down on his bed. he smiled when he saw her short hair, she looked beautiful.

he ran a hand through it and leaned down, kissing her forehead, "i'm home, em."

her eyes opened slowly, feeling his hand in her hair, "you like it?"

"yeah. it feels nice." he spoke quietly, "how's your head?"

"it's ok. i just took some tylenol so i'm doing good."

"that's great, em." sidney leaned down and pecked her lips, "i brought home barbecue from yinzburgh."

she smiled and sat up, kissing him again. she held onto his shoulder as the kiss deepened. she missed being intimate with him. he put his hand on her cheek, standing up and repositioning to be on top of her. he understood that she wasn't ready for sex so he didn't mind just making out.

emma wrapped her legs around his, moving her pelvis against him and making his boner grow. "i miss you in me, sidney."

"i miss it too, babe, but i don't want to make your concussion worse by banging you around."

"just be gentle." she spoke against his lips, "let's try."

"are you sure, em?"

"yes." emma unbuckled his belt, "i'll tell you if my head hurts."

"ok." he pulled down his jeans, his shirt, and her shorts. she took off her shirt and bra, making herself completely bare. sidney's hand travelled down her stomach and onto her slit, feeling how wet she was for him. he held his dick in his hand as he put it to her entrance.

sidney looked at his girlfriend for reassurance and she nodded. he pushed himself inside of her and she moaned quietly, already close to orgasming. in four months, they hadn't spent five days without having sex and she was craving him.

sidney moved in and out of her slowly, careful not to push her around. emma put her hands on his back, "faster."

"emma, we have to be careful."

"sidney patrick crosby, i want you to go faster." she used his full name, knowing that he would listen.

"ok." he whispered, moving his hands from the bed to her thighs. he picked up the pace and forced himself farther into her.

emma's head pounded as he continued to fuck her. she didn't care though, she wanted to him to continue to be in her. it didn't take long for her to orgasm and sidney quickly followed. he came inside of his girlfriend and slowed his pace before completely stopping and collapsing onto the bed beside her. he kissed her lightly, "i missed you, emma."

"i missed you too, sid." she whispered, her headache getting even worse. she ignored it as she got up and put on sidney's shirt, "let's eat."

"ok." he stood up and put his boxers on. emma stood against his chest and he put his hands on her bare ass, squeezing lightly, "that hurt your head, didn't it?"

"yeah." she put her arms around the back of his neck. "but it was worth it. i miss having sex every night."

"me too, baby, but you need to get better. no more sex until you're cleared."

emma's face dropped, "you're joking."

"nope. it's not that far away as long as you continue to rest." he kissed her forehead, "and then we can have as much sex as we want."