11

emma sat next to sidney as the medical director and athletic trainer guided them through the pamphlet for the 2020-2021 season covid-19 protocol. the director pulled out a manila folder from his briefcase and opened it. he slid two papers to the pair, "sign these and then you're good to go."

the roommates signed the papers and got up. the athletic trainer opened the door for them, "thank you for your time."

"of course, chris." sidney put his hand on emma's lower back, "we'll see you in a month."

chris nodded and watched as they walked down the hall, noticing sidney's wandering hand on emma's back.

sidney opened the passenger door for emma and she hit her white sneakers together, getting snow off of them. she put on her seat belt as sidney walked around the front of the car and got into the drivers side. he started the car and emma crossed her arms, shivering from the cold air.

he turned up the heater before looking around the parking lot. once he saw that nobody was around, he leaned over the center console and kissed her.

"i can't keep away from you." he whispered and emma smiled into him, holding onto his shoulder as the kiss deepened.

she put her lips by his ear, "just wait till we get home."

****

sidney parked in the garage and emma got out, getting in front of the door leading into the house and taking off her jacket and tank top, "you coming?"

sidney looked at her boobs, following her into the house. he took off his shirt and threw it to the ground, catching up to emma and lightly tossing her onto the couch. he unbuckled his belt quickly and pulled down his jeans, leaving only his boxers on.

emma unclasped her bra and slid off her thong, dangling it so sidney could see. he got on top of her and kissed her roughly, pushing his boxers down. he started to kiss down her chest and emma stopped him, "i don't want to wait."

"fine with me." sidney lined himself up with her entrance and slowly moved into her, groaning quietly. emma wrapped her legs around him, moaning in his ear as he thrusted in and out of her.

"sidney!" she spoke, feeling him hit her in just the right spot repeatedly. sidney squeezed her thighs as he pounded into her. she scratched his back, transferring the pain she felt in her thighs to his skin.

sidney kept the same pace for five minutes, both of them orgasming more than once. sidney came inside of the young woman and slowed down, eventually stopping and pulling out of her.