5

emma woke up with an awful hangover. she rolled off of her bed and kicked her clothes into her closet. she grabbed a pair of sweatpants and gasped, remembering a small bit of the night before.

"maybe i'll wear shorts." she picked up white spandex, a black tank top, and matched it with a grey zip up jacket. she took a shower, getting dressed and braiding her long brown hair.

emma looked at her thighs, seeing the bruises her captain had left on her, "this has to be a nightmare or something."

she sat down on the floor and covered her face, "oh my god, i have to move now. i can't do this. oh my god."

emma huffed. she had basically jumped from one captain to the next and she felt like a slut. she looked at herself in the mirror, "you just had to ruin everything didn't you?"

she walked out of her room and down the stairs, finding sidney on the couch with a pillow on his head. he didn't look like he was breathing so she poked his chest, "sidney?"

he groaned and moved the pillow from his face. he whispered, "what?"

"i thought you were dead." she mumbled, walking away and going into the kitchen. she grabbed the tylenol bottle from a cabinet and swallowed two pills. "fucking hell."

emma carried the bottle and a glass of water to sidney, "here."

he looked into her eyes, trying to figure out if she remembered what happened.

"dude, take the tylenol." she shook the bottle, hurting both of their heads.

he sat up and took the water and tylenol from her, opening the bottle and pouring out two pills. he popped them in his mouth and swallowed them with water, "thank you."

"mhm." emma laid down at the other end of the large couch and closed her eyes, her head resting on a throw pillow. she was almost asleep when she heard sidney get up. he covered her with a small blanket and kissed her head before walking away.

sidney moved to the kitchen and drank two cups of water, calming his headache. he opened the bread box and started brewing two cups of coffee, one for him and one for emma whenever she woke up.

he put creamer and sugar in his coffee and went back into the living room, sitting down next to emma and turning on the tv. he turned the volume down till he could barely hear it and watched the morning news.

emma waited a few minutes before turning and using sidney's thigh as a pillow, making it seem like she was doing it in her sleep. the man smiled, putting his hand on her head and moving hair out of her resting face.