6

emma put down her hoodie once she got into sidney's car. sidney got in after her, pressing the start button and turning up the heat. he shook his head, water droplets going all over his car.

"i'm gonna say it. i don't like pittsburgh." she looked out of the window, seeing water run down the glass.

"we shouldn't drive in this weather. we'll just wait."

"then we could've waited inside." she raised an eyebrow, "but someone wanted to go home."

"it's literally eight p.m., em. we still need to eat dinner."

emma leaned against the console, "since when do you call me em?"

"since now. is that a problem?" he looked at her, making her stomach full with butterflies.

"no. it's just that nobody really calls me that anymore." emma avoided his eyes, turning on her phone and connecting her bluetooth to his car, "you mind if i play some music?"

"go ahead." he watched as she bit her lip, looking through her spotify playlists.

2000s pop music started to play and emma leaned her seat back, taking off her coat and crossing her arms.

sidney turned in his seat to face her, "so..."

she lifted her head up, "what?"

"do you remember?"

"remember what?" emma asked, waiting for him to mention that they had sex.

"nothing." he looked away, blushing heavily.

she read the forecast on her phone and sighed, "rain isn't gonna stop until nine."

"terrific." sidney mumbled. emma moved her seat back up and leaned over sidney, putting his seat back and away from the steering wheel.

"what are you doing?"

"i remember." she whispered and sidney's heart stopped for a second.

"and?" he asked as emma took off her shoes.

"i think i've found a way to pass the time." she moved over the center console and straddled her captains lap.

"yeah?" his hands moved under her t-shirt, holding onto her waist.

"yeah." emma leaned in slowly. she stopped an inch away from his lips, "this is a secret."

"of course." sidney kissed her lightly. it quickly turned more passionate, like they needed each other after not having sex for three days. emma took off her shirt, putting it in the passenger seat. she quickly unbuckled sidney's belt and pulled off her spandex shorts.

sidney pushed down his jeans and boxers and guided emma onto his boner, groaning once she sat against his hips, "fuck."

emma rode him, holding onto his shoulders as support. she kissed him roughly, pressing her body against his. emma moaned in sidney's ear and he immediately orgasmed. he came inside of her, the sound of her moan being too much for him to handle. she continued to move around on him until she orgasmed.

she caught her breath, laying her head on his shoulder and slowly grinding against sidney.

she picked her head back up and kissed him before getting off and sliding her shorts back on. sidney pulled his pants up and cleared his throat, "well it stopped raining."

"yeah." emma put her shoes back on her feet as sidney pulled out of the practice facility parking lot.