14

emma laid in her hotel room after their loss. she couldn't help but think that if sidney hadn't accidentally messed up her routine then they wouldn't have lost. of course she wasn't mad at her boyfriend, he didn't know any better.

she stared at the tv as she watched keeping up with the kardashians. jake wouldn't stop suggesting it to her so she decided to give it a chance. someone knocked on the door and she furrowed her eyebrows. the players weren't allowed to have guests in their hotel rooms and emma didn't want to jeopardize the health of her and her team.

she looked through the peephole and sighed, opening the door, "sid, what are you doing here?"

"came to check on you. i'm sorry i messed up your ritual." he put his hands on her hips and walked into her room, closing the door behind him.

emma was confused, "you know you can't be in here right? we could be pulled from our next game."

"it'll be fine." he pulled her to the bed and sat down, emma standing between his legs. sidney looked at the tv and laughed, "keeping up with the kardashians, really?"

emma played with his dark brown hair, "jake recommended it."

"of course he did." sidney whispered, pulling her onto the bed. he took off her t-shirt and kissed down her chest. he put one of her boobs in his hand, squeezing lightly as he kissed her lips. emma tugged at the bottom of his shirt and he took it off, throwing it to the ground.

she pulled off his gym shorts and did the same to her sweatpants, wanting him as soon as possible. sidney moved his hands between her thighs and felt how wet she was, "you missed me, didn't you?"

****

emma laid on sidney's chest as he played with her brown hair. she took a deep breath and raised her head, looking at her boyfriends face, "sidney."

"hm?" he hummed, moving his hand to her cheek and rubbing her skin with his thumb.

"i love you."