35. Exposed

02/11/21

It's crazy how one day everything just seems like perfection. It's as if nothing could ever go wrong. But, one tiny mishap can just topple that seemingly perfect foundation and everything crumbles.

I wake up, butterflies in my stomach as I see Jungkook laying beside me on my bed. The memory of our magical date last night is in the forefront of my mind.

Last night he picked me up with his driver at my work place. We met in my work building's parking garage and everything seemed discreet.

Jungkook took me out to a really trendy restaurant where we indulged in wine and some delectable food. The night ended at my place, with him bringing out sketch pads for each of us and  an assortment of drawing pencils. He told us he had this idea to sketch each other and it was honestly an idea that was up my alley. Of course, this man insisted on taking his shirt off before I started drawing. I couldn't let him have all the fun, so I let him draw me wearing only the black lace lingerie set I had under my black velvet body con dress I wore out to dinner.

After a while, the sexual tension was building and the night ended with sex that started vigorously but ended passionately.

I've fallen for him.

I haven't uttered those three words back to him, when he had first said them to me on Halloween night. He hasn't brought it up to me and he hasn't pushed it. I don't know if it's because he can sense that I feel the same way or he doesn't want me to feel pressured. But, I think I will tell him before he leaves to go back to Seoul.

I have to.

I love him.

I shake my head when I realized I've zoned out. I reach out for my phone, resting on my nightstand, and unplug it from my charger. I had the intention of scrolling through social media since I like to do that while I'm trying to fully wake up. I figured I would give Jungkook some more time to rest.

When I unlock my phone, I see an overwhelming amount of missed calls, text messages and voicemails. I'm initially confused, and since it's 5:45 in the morning, I decide to not check all of the missed calls and texts yet and just go straight onto Twitter.

I check what's trending, and what I'm faced with is one thing I did not expect. Well, I knew something like this was possible, but I thought Jungkook and I have been doing so well about being inconspicuous as a couple.

Apparently not.

I see images of me and Jungkook in my work parking garage. It was from yesterday, late in the afternoon when he came to pick me up to get ready for our romantic evening.

There's an image of Jungkook with his mask pulled down to his chin, which exposes his face clearly for whoever took this photo. My back is to the camera but you can see the side profile of my face. His arms are wrapped around me with his hands resting on my lower back. The image captures Jungkook mid sentence, saying something funny while I'm laughing, with my head thrown back slightly, all while we stand next to the SUV.

The other photo that is being spread all over Twitter is Jungkook and I going in for a kiss right before we entered the SUV. At that angle, you can see my face a little more clearer.

Reading what people had to say about these photos made my blood boil.

"With the way she looks laughing, I can imagine she sounds like a hyena. She doesn't look cute enough for Jungkook! #dumpherJungkook"

"What is he looking at?! She doesn't look like she has a butt to look at!"

"Her body is nothing to rave about! Gross! What is Jungkook thinking?! He's lost his mind!"