33. Happy Birthday To Sarah

Warning: Mild mature content ahead. Please read at your own discretion. 🔞

*********

22/10/21-23/10/21

The past three weeks have been quite the whirlwind.

Melina and I have been switching off with who gets to have the condo for alone time. There were times she would stay with Yoongi at the house that the company rented for the group, which would leave Jungkook and I having the condo to ourselves for a couple days, and then we would switch off. It was a brilliant arrangement Melina came up with.

All the nights that Jungkook and I have spent since he's been here has consisted of us exploring each other's bodies and learning our kinks and what we enjoy in bed. But, not only that, we've indulged in nights where we would talk about everything under the moon. All this time was much needed. Of course, we talk like this on the phone, when we are thousands of miles away, but it's nice when we are actually talking while in each other's arms or over dinner. Just being in his actual presence has been perfect.

Wednesday, the 13th, was Jimin's birthday and instead of fully celebrating on his actual day, he waited that following Saturday, the 16th, where the company was able to reserve the Magic Castle Clubhouse for the whole group, their partners, as well as close friends and staff.

At the Magic Castle Clubhouse, we had access to a private magic show and fine dining. Everyone was dressed to the nines since the club had a strict dress code. Melina and I went all out- her in a black chiffon number and me in a deep purple silk dress that accentuated my best features. I know Jungkook was a fan of the dress because he couldn't take his eyes off me, and I was perfectly fine with that. He had an all black suit on and, I have to admit, I couldn't tear my eyes away from him.

Melina and I have been wanting to go to this clubhouse but you can only ever be let in if you are invited by a member, and luckily, the staff of BigHit know people in high places, obviously. It's BigHit, after all.

Since Yoohyeon made it to California, Jungkook and I have been on a triple date with her, Taehyung, Melina, and Yoongi at this restaurant that was quite the first experience for everyone. It was a restaurant where you have to rely on everything but your sense of vision. Not being able to see in a pitch dark room heightened the rest of your senses and it made the dining experience a unique one. And, not only that, Jungkook definitely got handsy in the dark. But hearing from Melina and Yoohyeon after that date, their partners had the same idea.

All-in-all, it's been a productive couple weeks having the guys in town.

It's currently 12:30pm, on a Friday. I decided to take a half day to get my birthday weekend started sooner! Yesterday was my actual birthday, but all the plans to celebrate were reserved for the weekend.

Melina had the day off and both Jungkook and Yoongi were both able to get some time to themselves for the rest of the afternoon. They all had something planned for me today but none of them would reveal even one little detail to me. All I was told to do was dress in some comfortable fall attire.

Once I made it home, I see Melina, reading in the living room, already dressed up and ready for whatever it is that we are doing today. She's in a loose, beige baggy cable-knit turtleneck sweater, black fitted jeans and a dark gray slouchy beanie on her head.

I take note of her attire and go upstairs to take a quick shower to freshen up. I dried my hair and put them in loose curls and put on some light make up.