26. Detour

*Warning: Mature content ahead. Please read at your own discretion. 🔞

*********

26/08/21

Jungkook's 1st Person POV

We just wrapped up shooting for the new season of Bon Voyage in Peru. With nothing scheduled for the following three days, some of the members are taking detours on our way back home to Seoul.

While Hoseok and Jin are going straight home to visit family, Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jimin are taking a couple days to visit New York, all for different reasons. Taehyung is taking a detour to Washington State, specifically the city of Seattle, where Yoohyeon is currently at for business. I am traveling with my manager, Mr. Kang and security staff member, Dowan, to California to visit the woman I miss.

I informed Sarah that Mr. Kang, Dowan and I booked a hotel, mainly for them to stay at for the three nights we have planned to be in California. I had asked her if it was okay for me to stay with her and she said that it would be the best plan for me to do so since I was just going to be here for a really short trip and she wanted to spend as much quality time with me as possible. She said there's nowhere else I'm allowed to sleep but in her bed for the next three days. And, well, I definitely can't argue with that.

I miss being next to her. I miss her in my arms. I just miss her physical presence and being able to talk to her in person, and hearing her not just through a device. I want to feel her skin against mine. I want her beside me. I'm just insanely ready to see the woman who's been making me a lot happier these days, for fuck's sake.

It's past 8pm PST, and I'm pulling up to park near Sarah's home. Mr. Kang , Dowan and I rented an SUV to use during the three days we are staying. Dowan would have been driving, but I had been in such the habit of driving a lot in Peru, that Mr. Kang, knowing I love to be behind the wheel, allowed me to drive on our way to Sarah's from the airport.

Mr. Kang and I walk up to her front door while Dowan remained in the vehicle. Right before I could hit the doorbell, the door swings open, and Sarah comes right towards me.

"Kookie!" Sarah squeals and runs straight into my arms. Oh, how I've missed her embrace.

"Sarah," I utter out as she wraps her arms around my neck while my arms wrap around her waist, lifting her up from the ground so I could spin us around. I can't help but have the biggest smile on my face.

I place her back down, and I follow her into the living room, with Mr.Kang closing the door behind him.

Once we are all in the house, Sarah goes to Mr. Kang to greet him with a hug, as well. The two of them catch up before Mr. Kang heads out to go back to the car, where Dowan awaits, to head back to the hotel. He informed us to contact him in the morning when we are ready for him and Dowan to pick us up since I had special plans made for Sarah and I. Knowing that I'd be in town, Sarah made sure to take the following day off work.

After Sarah locks her front door back up after Mr. Kang's exit, she turns to face me. I'm currently standing in the middle of her living room. She runs towards me, and I catch her in my arms, lifting her up. She wraps her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist, as I have my hands on her ass, holding her up.

I carry her up the stairs, kneading her ass as she helps herself to my neck, nipping and sucking at it.

"Fuck, Sarah. I missed you, baby," I huskily say to her as I make it up to the second story of her home. I push her against the hallway wall. She's wearing a light pink, three-quarter sleeve skater dress with a low neckline. I pull the top of the neckline down along with her pink lace bra, letting her glorious tits spill out.