45. Best Day Ever!

04/09/22

Jungkook's 1st Person POV

I've been trying to enjoy all the time I can have with Sarah while she's in Seoul for a few days.

Although, Thursday, my actual birthday, and Friday were insanely busy for the group and we worked most of the day, we were able to enjoy a special birthday celebration for me on both days, with Thursday consisting of us ordering in food for dinner and feasting at the dorm. Of course, Sarah, made dessert one of the most memorable birthday experiences ever. Friday, the group and I, along with Sarah, went out to dinner at one of my favorite places that serves the best authentic Korean cuisine. I know Sarah kept raving about how delicious it was and I'm glad there's a place I know I can take her to whenever she's in the city.

This whole weekend, I was able to take some time off from the company. Yesterday, on Saturday, Sarah requested to have that day for her to plan the day, and she did not disappoint!

She took me to do several activities, with one of them being something I've always wanted to do but never had the opportunity or time to do so. The first activity of the day was skydiving and it's an experience I'll never forget. My girlfriend knows I love activities that gives me an adrenaline rush, and that was definitely up my alley. After that thrilling adventure in the air, she took me to a VR arcade for a little silly fun playing virtual reality games together. I'm getting older, but it's fun to take part in activities that make us feel young. The arcade happened to be near another favorite restaurant of mine that serves the best lamb skewers, so we obviously went to that establishment for lunch.

Other than the skydiving, the biggest surprise was what she had planned for the night. After lunch, we went back home where we rested for a bit and then she told me to dress up as if we're attending a concert. It escaped my mind, that one of the influential groups that inspired me when I was younger, was doing a reunion concert. With the help of the other members and our company, Sarah was able to access VIP tickets and surprised me with seeing BIGBANG! The concert was a blast and I sang along and danced like crazy while Sarah tried to document some of it on video. We were also able to go backstage after the concert to congratulate them on putting on fantastic reunion concert. I've never really formally met them, so it was great I finally had the opportunity.

Sarah basically made the best out of the whole day and I'm ever so grateful to call her my girlfriend. She put so much thought into what I would enjoy and, fuck, I honestly love this woman.

It is Sunday now and I asked Sarah to allow me to have this free day for me to plan out for us, which she happily allowed me to. I have major plans that I know will affect the rest of her stay here, hopefully for the better, if things pan out properly.

We allowed ourselves to sleep in for bit, getting out of bed around 11am to start our day. I made sure to get out of bed and shower first so that I could start on a late breakfast for us. I wanted to be sentimental, so I tried my best making banana pancakes, along with eggs and bacon. I think the pancakes turned out well and even Sarah kept moaning every time she took bites and complimenting my cooking. She's obviously the better cook in this relationship and I try to learn from her.

Sarah kept asking what I have planned, but just like how she kept our whole day a secret from me, yesterday, I'm following suit today. All I told her was to dress up comfortably, but more on the dressy-casual side.

When we were both ready, we headed to our first destination- Seoul Grand Zoo! I mainly made reservations for us to see giraffes, her favorite animal. When she found out we were feeding them, she was over the moon about it. I took way too many pictures and videos of her laughing and smiling while feeding the giraffes. She even caught a hilarious video moment of me freaking out when the tongue of a giraffe licked my hand. The sheer comical horror on my face was captured and Sarah had to screenshot an image of the video and make it her screen lock photo straight after.