𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

GOAL 10+ COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

+++

EVERYONE OF THE MIKAELSONS was at the Mikaelson compound, Klaus had just informed them about his plan and nobody agreed.

Kol had his hand around Elizabeth's waist and groaned, "Just when I thought he was showing the vaguest signs of maturity, our brother makes a unilateral decision that leaves the rest of us stewing in his melodrama."

Elizabeth rolls her eyes along with Rebekah, "His death is not a melodrama." Rebekah and Elizabeth say in synce.

Elijah sighs, "Well, he's spiraling. This energy feeds on anger, and our brother... as we know... Has enough to set the world on fire. How many times are we going to play this game? Right, calamity and doom approaches our brother, and then, all of a sudden, a trapdoor appears and, poof, he escapes. He's a cockroach that will outlive us all. And we're immortal. And what if it's different this time? What if he figures out a way to end it all? I don't think he would notice or care that I wasn't there to witness it. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going home. He'll be back. Will he?"

As Elijah leaves Kol notices that Freya has boxes behind her, "Huh. Why are you packing your stuff into boxes? Freya."

"I need a clean slate. I'm leaving New Orleans."

Elizabeth furrows her eyebrows in confusion, "For how long? For good, Freya?"

Freya nods and Kol sighs, "Okay. Well, then, I need to tell you something. And I know that right now is not exactly the right moment, and I was going to wait for Keelin to get back from the lake house, but if you're really leaving..."

Freya interrupts Kol, "After a lot of talk, we decided to start a family. And we wanted someone who we really cared about and respected to be the father of our child. Now, don't say anything right now."

Elizabeth got this as her hint to leave, she may be family right now. But this was sibling business.

Elizabeth leaves the room and Kol turns to Freya, "Freya."

"Okay, just, think about it."

"Freya."

"Just let the idea wash over you, and just really consider it."

"Freya!"

"Blue binder, raven on the side. This is, this is it."

"We're not done talking. You're lucky I didn't turn you into the world's blondest roadkill."

"And you're lucky I didn't crush your car like a toy, you selfish prat. Our brother needs us and you scamper off like a rodent."