𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

GOAL 10+ COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

+++

KOL IS UNPACKING IN HIS Kol new room in the Mikaelson compound when he finds a photo of Rebekah from the 1910s on the dresser. He picks it up and chuckles as he looks at it. After a moment, Klaus approaches the doorway.

"Settling into your new accommodations?"

"Well, I would have preferred my old room... Seeing as it's filled with a dusty nursery and a hybrid, I thought it best not to complain."

Klaus pulls a bottle of absinthe from behind his back and presents it to Kol.

"I brought you something in honor of your return to the fold. I believe it's your favorite, or, at least, it used to be. La Fée Verte!"

Kol smiles and takes the bottle from him so he can examine it.

"Ding dong... the witch is dead! Or undead." Klaus laughs at Kol's comment. "Whichever. Cheers!"

Suddenly, the bottle shatters in Kol's hand, and its contents spill all over the floor. Klaus and Kol, both alarmed, look over to find Finn standing in the doorway, having used magic to destroy the bottle.

Finn looks furious. "Where is she?"

Klaus visibly annoyed. "Finn! Please, join us."

Kol shakes the liquor off of his hands and stands next to Klaus, who feigns concern at Finn's strung-out appearance.

"My, my, you look peaky." Klaus turns to Kol with amusement. "Doesn't he look peaky?"

"He does look peaky."

"You feeling alright?"

Finn is unamused. "Don't make me ask again."

"Well, I assume you're referring to our mother. Fear not, she's tucked away somewhere perfectly safe. You'll never find her." Klaus shrugs.

"You think you've won." Finn spreads his arms wide. "Let's see how long that arrogance lasts, brother."

Kol looks alarmed as Finn gives them one last glare and leaves. Klaus watches him go, looking slightly concerned.

Klaus is in his bedroom, where he tests the spell against the balcony. His hand burns as well, and after a moment, he yanks his hand away from the barrier. Kol joins him, looking frantic.

"Did he really just trap us all in here?"

"He certainly did. Which means we have a witch problem. You're a witch. Fix it."

Klaus storms out of his room, but Kol stops him and gives him an incredulous look.

"And what the bloody hell do you want me to do about it?"