𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

GOAL 10+ COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

+++

FINN IS IN THE MIDDLE OF casting a locator spell to find Rosie, using a map of the United States, many herbs, a jar full of caterpillars, and a small poppet. He holds the poppet in his hands and flicks the doll with his middle finger while he says the incantation.

Finn chants. "De voile es numerus puerum. De voile es numerus puerum."

As he chants, his voice grows louder, and veins in his forehead starts to pop out as he focuses all of his energy and attention on the spell, desperate to complete it.

Suddenly, the table holding the map and materials, another table nearby, and all of the lit candles burst into flames around him. Angry and frustrated, Finn smashes the candle holders on the table and knocks the materials onto the floor.

As he huffs and puffs in anger, Freya walks into the bell tower and smiles knowingly at him, and he glares at her in annoyance.

"Who are you?"

"I was wondering if you would recognize me."

She smiles awkwardly as she takes in his appearance.

"Then again, you look a bit different yourself."

"I'm gonna ask you again, before I ask much less nicely. Who are you?"

Freya walks toward him with a smile, but he continues to look at her warily.

Freya walks toward him. "Fitting I'd find you up here. We used to climb up into the trees when we were planning on a bit of mischief."

Finn stares at her in confusion and disbelief.

"Never wanted Mother to hear what her little Huginn and Muninn were whispering about." Finn gapes at her in shock. "Now, Finn, don't break my heart and tell me you've forgotten me."

Finn looks stunned. "It can't be." Freya smiles and bites her lip, near tears. "Freya?"

Freya giggles and lunges toward him to hug him tightly. Finn looks overwhelmed, while Freya smiles happily.

MIKAELSON COMPOUND
Rebekah is wandering around the compound, calling out for Klaus.

"Nik? Nik!"

Klaus comes out of the next room and joins her as he hangs up the phone and holds it up in the air.

"That was Aiden. Finn has Marcel."

Klaus and Rebekah walk into Klaus' study to continue their conversation.

Rebekah looks horrified. "What? Why?"

"I don't know. Nor do I know where they are, what they're doing, or what specifically to do about it."

He picks up a statue off the mantel and slams it down against the wood in frustration.