𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

GOAL 10+ COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

GOAL 10+ COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

+++

ELIZABETH WAS SAT IN HER BEDROOM AFTER her and Klaus finally gotten freed by Hope.

Klaus went home giving the girl alone time with her sister, Hope had explained that Jo was battling with cancer. Hope knew but Jo had asked her to not tell Elizabeth yet. Wanting to tell it herself, but she was too late.

Elizabeth was in a stuck phase, she wanted to turn everything off so badly. She had lost Kol and one of her last family members. Tommorow would be graduation, something Jo and Kol were suppose to see.

Jo was suppose to meet Kol, Elizabeth was suppose to take care of her aunt till her last breath. She was suppose to be here, but she wasn't she was too busy with the Gilberts. Somehow it's always their faults and Elizabeth was truly sick of it.

Hope had been in Elizabeth her room for hours now, hugging her sister. Rocking her forwards and back, trying to calm her down.

It was no use, Elizabeth felt empty. She would never see Kol again, and he never knew that she truly loved him.

"Hope. I can't do it. I can't." Hope shook her head at her sister in response, there was no way she was letting her sister turn everything off.

She placed a hand on each side of Elizabeth her face, Elizabeth her eyes were watery with dry tears on her cheeks.

"Hey, hey. Look at me, Jo wasn't gonna live forever u know that. She wanted to die peacefully no supernatural. I respected her choice, as for Kol. I am so so sorry baby sister, i promise you Elena and Jeremy will suffer the consequences. I love you okay, ur my little sister and i'm always gonna be here."

Elizabeth nodded and went back in her sister's arms, engulfing her in a hug. "I love u too, thank you Hope."

MYSTIC GRILL, NEXT MORNING
Rebekah is sitting at the bar, holds up a graduation letter with her name written elegantly on it. Matt is on the other side of the bar, wiping it down with a rag.

"So, let me get this straight: you send out a notice of your impending graduation and people feel obliged to give you money?"

"Pretty much."

"That sounds brilliant. Why aren't you participating?"

"I don't have a whole lot of family."

"That makes two of us. Besides, I don't think it was my mother's dream to see me in a cap and gown. How about your mum?"

DAGGER IN YOUR HEART - k.mikaelson ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें