𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ✓

ELIZABETH HAD been to a few more clothing stores with Katherine yesterday

ELIZABETH HAD been to a few more clothing stores with Katherine yesterday. She came home happy and content, with some new clothing. The girl was finally free and single. In a rush Katherine and Elizabeth had went over to Damon, breaking up.

Elizabeth was walking into Damon's house, with Katherine breaking down the door after he didn't open it. They met Damon in the livingroom, in his arms Elena Gilbert on the couch.

Elizabeth rolled her eyes seeing he would never change, Elena sent Elizabeth a smile. Elizabeth felt bad for what Elena was about to witness, Elena had no idea they were dating they thought they were just friends.  

Katherine cleared her throat loudly breaking the silence, "Damon, i see u don't change." Katherine spoke with visible disgust.

"I really don't wanna involve Elena in this, so if u could please." Elizabeth asked Elena nicely. Elena nodded and got off the couch, going upstairs.

"I'm gonna make this short, i found my soulmate. I don't really see the point in being in a toxic relationship with you, u have found yours and i have found mine. So i think it's best if we just stop."

"Sure."

"Sure?" Katherine scoffed.

"You put her through all that misery, just for her to go away this easily. I don't like u Damon, rot in hell. Let's go Liz." Katherine defending her bestfriend.

Elizabeth gave one last look of disappointment and disgust at Damon, but Katherine dragged her out.

The breakup was fast and easy, something she didn't expect.

Elizabeth was happy Damon didn't cause a fight, but she was scared of what he might be planning. Damon was never the type to let something go that easily, so it was quite strange. Elizabeth got bored so she laid down on her bed, staring at the ceiling until her phone went off.

She picked up her phone, unlocking it when she saw the message her eyebrows furrowed.

Kol Mikaelson: I must say i quite liked your letter, Darling.

Elizabeth her heart felt like it was gonna fall out, she only ever wrote one letter for Kol Mikaelson. Which had information in it she never wanted him to know.

Elizabeth immediately assumed the worst, so she ran over to her closet and went on her tiptoes to grab her box with love letters.

Sitting down on the ground with the box infront her, she froze when she opened it.

The letters were gone.

Elizabeth did some thinking, the last person in her room was Hope.

Elizabeth felt anger rush in her veins, she ran downstairs stomping seeing Hope on the couch watching some stupid show with her stupid face.

"Oh hey Lizzie!" Hope spoke with happiness that was soon ended.

"You are so dead."

Hope her smile faltered, and Elizabeth started walking over to her. Soon enough it turned into a typical siblings fight, Elizabeth was pulling Hope her hair while Hope had her arms infront of her shielding herself.

"What is wrong with you!"

"You. You sent them out didn't you? You little bitch."

"What are you talking about? Sent what out?"

"The letters! The love letters u idiot."

Hope went silent, she stood shocked. She had no idea that they were love letters.

"U did it, didn't u!"

"I sent them like the addresses, like a normal person would!"

"I'm gonna kill you!"

Just when Elizabeth said that she leaped after her sister, Hope started running and bumped into Jo who just opened the door.

"Get out of my way! Lizzie is going insane!"

"She started it!"

"Well who writes letters anyway?"

"I do! Now come here and face me like a man!"

"No."

"Quiet! Both of you." Their aunt interfered.

Hope and Elizabeth immediately fell quiet, Elizabeth sending death stares to Hope while she sent them back.

"Now u both sit down, and explain what's going on."

"I wrote letters, Hope sent them when it's not her business!"

"That doesn't seem so bad?"

"It were love letters."

"Oh." Jo spoke in shock.

Hope sighed and turned in her seat, looking at her sister. "Look, i didn't knew it were love letters. I just sent them because i thought u maybe forgot to sent them!"

"Well i didn't, and now he knows everything."

"What do u mean?"

Elizabeth sighed.

"There's 4 letters, for 4 crushes. One was a stupid crush i don't care about, another one was a guy i went to prom with, another one was for Damon but he knew about the letter already so i don't care."

"Okay then why are u so upset?"

"The 4th letter was for Kol Mikaelson, i told him something in that letter that i thought i was over with. Now that i have seen him again and made contact with him i feel it again. I don't know what i'm suppose to do it with it, and he read it. Apparently he's my soulmate too it's all so complicated." Elizabeth rambled.

Hope scooted closer to her sister and wrapped her arms around her, embracing her sister that was panicking. She rubbed her back softly.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know, now what did u tell him?"

"I told him that i'm in love with him."

to be continued

to be continued..