𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

GOAL 10+ COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

+++

WHEN ELIZABETH AND KOL got informed by Hayley's death, Elizabeth insisted to go back. Kol knew it was dangerous but he went with Elizabeth because he was scared to leave her alone.

Although it didn't go according to the plan, the two go put in some chambre they thought they were alone until they heard voices of others.

At the Chambre de Chasse Klaus was panicking over noisies, "Who's there? Show yourself!"

"Oh, Nik. Always so dramatic."

"Rebekah."

Kol and Elizabeth walk in and Elizabeth smiles seeing Rebekah and Klaus.

Kol sighs, "Oh, Bloody hell. My least favorite recurring nightmare."

Rebekah rolls her eyes at Kol and smiles at Elizabeth, "I was in Corsica, drowning my sorrows about Hayley, and I suddenly dropped. What I wouldn't give to spend just a decade without being dragged into a godforsaken Chambre de Chasse."

"Suppose you were in a board meeting."

"I was waiting for my fiancé to finish packing her back. Once again, ripped from complete contentment for... this. I'm suprised both of us got ripped off. Suppose I'll ask the obvious: piss off any witches lately?"

Rebekah interrupts Kol, "Fiancé?"

Elizabeth nods and shows Rebekah the ring, Rebekah squeals while Klaus rolls his eyes.

Klaus composed himself and looked over at the couple with sincerity in his eyes, "Congratulations."

While Rebekah and Elizabeth talk about the nearing wedding, Klaus answers Kol's question.

"Actually, my current enemies are a group of hatemongers who see myself and my daughter as abominations to the vampire race."

Rebekah interfers, "The bigoted undead. That's new. They must have a witch-for-hire."

Kol nods, "A witch that's spent enough time here to replicate every detail. This is Elijah's prized Cheval Blanc."

Elizabeth sighs, "Or someone just hates u guys really bad. Why am i even here?"

Rebekah turned to Elizabeth, "Well u know the witches don't really like Kol. So they probably don't like u either."

Suddenly Freya also enters the room suprising Elizabeth and the siblings of her presence, "The culprit may be closer to home. A witch who knows the compound well and who doesn't trust you to stay away from Elijah. Someone who would risk everything to save New Orleans from plagues."