𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

GOAL 10+ COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

+++

"GET OUT OF MY WAY NIK." KOL SPOKE with anger. He had just heard the girl he's starting to feel something for is taken by his mother.

His mother that wants her dead no matter what it takes, he didn't care about anything right now. He just wanted to know she's safe.

Meanwhile Esther was with Finn and Elizabeth, Finn held Elizabeth in a firm grip making sure she wouldn't run.

Esther walked into some sort of room, it looked like an experiment room. Elizabeth realized what was happening and tried getting away but there was no use.

Esther used a spell to injury Elizabeth, making her weak Finn got her and put her down on a chair in the middle of the room.

He put ropes on her legs and arms, it started to sting and burn. Wolfsbane.

They had planned this, they weren't gonna keep her friends and safe. They're gonna kill her, and then her friends and family along the way. How could she have been so stupid?

"You'll forgive me for taking you from the dance this evening. That's the burden of being the last of the tribids, I'm afraid. Your blood is a potent binding agent for a witch's spell." Esther explained even tho she knew Elizabeth wouldn't even be able to forgive her. She would be dead.

"Just please don't hurt anymore people."

"She won't i'm still okay. She's not hurting me." A voice came. Alaric.

"Alaric!" Elizabeth looks in his eyes looking if he's lieing, but stops when she senses something is different about him.

"What's going on? What are you doing with him?"

"I'm going to remake him."

"Remake him?"

"Make him strong, fast, like my children. Indestructible. For one final time I'm going to tap into the dark magic I used a thousand years ago. Like my husband Mikael before him I will make Alaric into a true hunter, a vampire to end all vampires."

"You can't create another Original. What if he turns out to be an even bigger monster than your children?"

"He won't now that he has embraced his darkest aspect his hatred for them will become more pure and uncompromising. In death that hatred will be magnified."

"You don't know that, you don't know anything about him. Please he's the only family Elena and Jeremy have left."

"That is where you're wrong. Each time he died with that ring during his brief journey into death I was there on The Other Side. I spoke to him, I nurtured him knowing that every death brought him closer to his true self. Vampires took everything from him. Now he's getting his vengeance. And frankly i don't care."