𝐓𝐄𝐍

GOAL 10+ COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

+++

ELIZABETH SAW KOL TRYING TO BREAK DOWN the door, He was kicking the door fighting for his life.

"Liz!" He yelled.

"Liz!" He tried again.

He put all his force he had and tried again, and then it happened it felt like slow motion but Kol broke down the door.

Even though Esther had put a spell on the door, his love for Elizabeth was enough to destroy the world.

He ran over to his girl, she tried opening her eyes but failed and they kept closing.

"Keep ur eyes open for me, love." Kol spoke while he got her detached from all the machines that got her blood drained.

We're almost done, Liz just hold on, okay?" He spoke seeing her eyes close. "Lizzie, Lizzie. Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey we're gonna get through this okay?"

He removed the ropes, the burning feeling still on her arms and legs but would disappear later.

"Lizzie look at me, you're gonna make it."

"You came back." She said trying to keep her eyes open as much as she could.

"I'll always come back for you."

After he had freed her he picked her up and sped away, he arrived at the Mikaelsons mansion with Elizabeth in his arms still.

She was alive, but barely. Her healing wasn't working yet because of the wolfsbane and spells Esther had used.

Klaus was in the basement with the five coffins. One is closed. He pulls the dagger out of Rebekah and puts it on a table. He then speaks to Esther's body in another coffin.

"Your trap failed, mother. I live and I will go on living. Let your beloved spirits try to preserve you again, I dare you to come after Elizabeth again! I will build an army so big, no one will ever touch my siblings and her. My survival will haunt you through eternity. You will never destroy me!"

Klaus had heard Kol come back home, so he sped back upstairs. He saw Kol with Elizabeth barely breathing.

"Kol..Is this mother's doing?"

"Don't start Nik, she's not our mother. A real mother would never put their kids through misery like this."

Kol bit in his wrist and put his wrist infront of Elizabeth her mouth, to heal her but it didn't work.

"Why isn't it working?"

"It must be Esther, she did a spell or something."

"Well get her for godsakes! If u didn't notice my girl is dieing here."

"I can't Kol, i daggered her to keep her safe."

Klaus finally got an idea, he bit in his wrist and fed it to Elizabeth. Suddenly they heard her heartbeat again. She was okay.

"She put werewolf venom in her, that's why. Goodnight brother." Klaus said patting his shoulder before walking off.

Kol sat down next to Elizabeth on the bed, he pulled the girl closer so that she was cuddling into him.

Finally she spoke up.

"Thank you."

"Don't thank me, darling. I'm always gonna save you."

"I'm serious Kol, without u i would've left Hope without a sister. My aunt would've been heartbroken. I could've never said goodbye to Katherine, Caroline, Bonnie, Rebekah and Elena.

Kol sat up confused at her words. "You're not dieing, ever. Not on my watch. Why do u even care for that Elena girl she's with Damon a boy who hurt u in multiple ways."

"Elena doesn't know. I just want her happy okay?" Kol sighed he didn't know he nodded at her and Elizabeth laid her head back on his chest.

Kol pulled strands of hair behind her ears and gave her a kiss on the top of hear, before he turned the lights off and they drifted off to sleep.

Meanwhile in the Mystic Grill the lights are off. Matt goes behind the bar and pour two shots. Jeremy sits down. Matt holds up his shot glass.

"Mr. Saltzman." Matt spoke.

"Alaric." Jeremy added.

They clink their glasses and drink. Jeremy wipes away a tear. Mourning Alaric.

Damon is sitting next to Alaric at the cemetery, who is unconscious and breathing heavily. Alaric finally stops breathing. Damon drinks the rest of the whiskey in the bottle, puts it down and exits the tomb. Outside he sees Bonnie. There's a full moon in the sky.

"What are you doing here?" Damon asks confused on why the Bennet witch is here.

Bonnie is walking blankly towards the tomb. She doesn't show any signs of noticing Damon.

"Hey, Bonnie...What, are you sleepwalking or something? Bonnie?"

Bonnie turns around and lifts her hand in the air towards Damon and gives him a headache. He clutches his head and falls to the ground screaming in pain.

"No! Bonnie! No!" Damon screams when he realizes what's happening.

Bonnie enters the tomb, looks down at Alaric's body, then stabs one of her palms with the indestructible white oak stake and puts her palm to Alaric's mouth. He starts drinking. He wakes up, revealing vampire teeth. He pulls Bonnie closer, bites her neck, and drinks. He throws her body to the floor, gets up, and holds the stake.

That's how the new Alaric came here, an Alaric that's here to kill every vampire or vampire helper.

to be continued..