𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

GOAL 10+ COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

+++

ITS BEEN A FEW MONTHS since Kol passed due Finn's hex. Alot has changed, new enemies, friends and goodbyes.

Davina and Hope had left town together, wanting a peaceful life without supernatural enemies. They promised they would visit occasionally and they did.

Freya had been a good witch, she only helped Finn because she thought it was the right thing. She was now on our side.

Elizabeth has been focusing on getting back Kol with Rebekah, who was determined. Elizabeth wanted to move back with them, but Klaus had suggested to stay with Marcel due the new dangers in New Orleans.

Elizabeth had been okay again, she wasn't out to want to kill Klaus. Sure she would love to dagger him when he was being his annoying self, but she wouldn't not ever.

MIKAELSON COMPOUND
Freya is pacing around the study while Elijah, looking tense, is standing and watching her. She turns and gives him an incredulous look.

"You daggered Rebekah? And you're just telling me now?"

"She sacrificed herself in order to protect us. And, to protect her, I've told Niklaus and Liz this already, and I'm telling you. No one would have known Rebekah's whereabouts if Aurora had taken my life."

"The prophecy says you three will be felled by friend, family, and foe. Rebekah was fallen by family. That leaves friend and foe. You and Klaus have a lot of foes."

"Just one or two."

"Thankfully, not many friends. Except for Liz, i don't understand how a powerful witch like her wastes time on this family."

"She loves Kol, she wants him back and we're here. We've known that girl for years, she is family." Elijah says to Freya defending Elizabeth her loyalties.

Just then, Klaus walks into the room with Stefan in tow. "Freya, this is Stefan Salvatore, an old friend."

Elijah hilariously rolls his eyes at the sight of Stefan, and Freya gives Klaus a hard look.

Klaus sighs before he confesses to his sister. "One of my trickle-down sirelings. Long story." Klaus turns to Stefan.

"Stefan, this is Freya, my brand-new older sister. Also a long story."

Stefan nods and smiles weakly in acknowledgement, and Klaus turns back to Freya to address her as he pats Stefan affectionately on the back.

"Stefan needs a favor." Freya looks at Stefan suspiciously.

"You're an old "friend," are you?"

Stefan is stood awkwardly. "Well... That kind of depends on your definition. I'm friends with an friend of his." Stefan says referring to Elizabeth.