𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

GOAL 10+ COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

+++

KOL HAD JUST AWAKENED in Elizabeth's former bed to find Elizabeth in an armchair reading a book. He groans as he tries to sit up, and Elizabeth stands to walk over toward him.

"You've been asleep for three days."

Kol shrugs, not surprised by what Elizabeth is saying. "Regenerating from ash takes a lot out of a man."

He stands to his feet and starts walking toward Elizabeth with a smile.

"You have no idea how badly I want to kiss you right now."

Elizabeth smiles, "So, what's stopping you?"

Kol stops walking and looks up at the sunlight streaming through the window. He holds his hand up to it, and it starts to burn, causing him to groan slightly.

"Well, I can take the heat..." He finally yanks his hand away, with a sigh.

"...If it means I get to kiss you. But, letting the church burn down to ashes may be considered sacrilegious."

Elizabeth looks shocked and slightly disappointed to find that Kol is back to being an Original vampire.

"...But y-you were a witch..."
Kol smiles weakly at her, realizing her memories aren't fully back.

"The spell you used brought me back as I was when I died in this body."

"Kol, i remember our memories. I just don't remember you as a person. I've heard the stories. When you were a vampire, you were..."

"A psychotic maniac."

Kol gives her an understanding smile, and though he's surprised by this reaction, he doesn't seem to be offended by the description.

"But, I didn't have you. You're worth being good for. I promise you can trust me."

Elizabeth smiles weakly and walks over to him. When she gets close to him, she smiles and immediately leans forward to kiss him. Kol looks thrilled to be near her, but pulls away slightly and holds up his hand.

"At the risk of sounding too forward, I need you to put a ring on this finger." Kol says chuckling in amusement.

"A family reunion is in order."

"Kol, about your family... I'm pretty sure Klaus wants me dead. I don't think that anyone except Marcel and Hayley know, that i was being controlled last night."

Kol doesn't seem too pleased by this revelation, but he smiles weakly once again and pulls Elizabeth in for a hug.

MIKAELSON COMPOUND
Klaus is continuing to panic about this newest development, "He's a cunning deviant, known to compel hoards of the helpless to aid him with his tasks."