𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

VOTE AND COMMENT !

VOTE AND COMMENT !

+++

ELIZABETH WAS still at the Mikaelsons mansion, waiting for Kol to wake up. After the fight between Damon and Kol, and Damon's snapped neck Stefan took him home along with Elena and Caroline.

Katherine had gone home with Carol, after she knew for sure that Elizabeth would be okay.

Elizabeth was sat in Kol's room sitting on the edge of his bed, still wearing her dress from the ball.

Kol was still unconscious on his bed, a knock came from the door which made Elizabeth look up.

Her eyes met those of Rebekah, Rebekah walked in and closed the door sending her a smile.

"You should go home Elizabeth, take some rest."

Elizabeth shook her head, not wanting to go home until she knew Kol was okay.

"It's fine, nobody is home anyways. I don't feel very safe alone home right now, u can call me Liz by the way."

Rebekah smiled at the girl.

"I'm sorry for dropping that bomb on you, i just thought u knew."

"It's fine, better that i know now. I can protect myself it's okay."

Rebekah nodded at her with a smile. Suddenly they heard a groan from the bed and a crack, Rebekah smiled seeing Kol wake up and knowing they needed privacy so she left the room.

Elizabeth turned around and smiled, Kol cracked his neck making it heal again.

"Elizabeth darling, i didn't expect you here still."

"I needed to know u were okay."

"I'm an original darling, i'll be fine."

"Cocky much?"

Kol didnt respond, instead he looked around the room with anger.

"Where's Damon?"

"He snapped your neck, so i snapped his neck."

"That's a shame, i would have paid to see that."

Elizabeth scoffed and stood up.

"Where are you going darling?"

"I should go home, my aunt is probably worried."