𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

the originals 4x08 - 5x13GOAL 10+ COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

GOAL 10+ COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

+++

AT THE ST. ANNE'S CHURCH Klaus and Hayley are talking with Amy and Jessica, two witches.

"We need your blood."

Klaus scoffs at Amy's words, "That's funny, I didn't hear you say please."

Jessica interrupts, "If you want answers, we have to guide you to the Ancestors. But since you aren't witches..."

Hayley nods, "We need to bend the rules. How?"

Amy turns to Hayley, "Simple loophole. You're both bound by blood to a New Orleans witch. We can use the link to your child to cast a spell and link you to an audience with the dead."

Klaus glares at them, "Why do I get the feeling there's something you're not mentioning?"

"Just one thing... This is gonna hurt."

Klaus and Hayley are still in the church, but now the one in the the ancestral plane.

Klaus scoffs, "Now can I be angry at them?"

"Get angry later. We're here now. We may as well get some answers."

"So are we to wander around this dreary purgatory in search of lost souls?"

A familiar voice disrupted Hayley and Klaus, they turned around seeing Elizabeth.

"I wasn't sure you were gonna show up."

"Well, I'm full of surprises. I hope you intend to make our trip worth the effort."

"As a matter of fact, I do. And you are gonna listen to every single word I have to say, because right now, I'm the only thing standing between you and the Hollow. How is Kol? Can't see anything here except New Orleans."

"I believe he's currently traipsing through the French Riviera, though I'm sure he'll return once I tell him how lovely you remain. Death becomes you."

Hayley glares at Klaus, "Stop talking."

Klaus smiles sarcastically, "Gladly... once she tells us something that could be of help, because, as I recall, when Freya kicked her into this drab shadowland, her brethren wanted to tear her apart."

Elizabeth nods, "You want to defeat the Hollow. So do I. So do the Ancestors. But first you need to know what you're up against. It begins a thousand years before the city was founded. Two rival tribes decided to combine their power. They thought that by uniting in peace, they would enter a new age of harmony."

Hayley and Klaus remain silent as they listen to Elizabeth, "A marriage was arranged. Two powerful witches joined together to create a unified coven."