𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

GOAL 10+ COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

+++

AT A PARK IN AN unknown location, children are playing football and playing on the playground as mothers push their children in strollers. Nearby, Rebekah smiles as she gently pushes Rosie on an infant swing.

MIKAELSON COMPOUND
Klaus and Elijah are having breakfast in the dining room with Kol and Finn, who are still bound with the enchanted manacles that prevent them from doing magic.

Compelled servants in suits place platters of breakfast pastries on the table

"Today, a new future awaits. Forget your animosity toward Elijah and myself. Instead, join us against she who truly deserves your ire—our mother." Kol rolls his eyes, and Finn just looks bored.

"Do this, and we will welcome you with open arms!"

"Well—" Kol reaches for a plate of pastries with his shackled hands, but Klaus pulls it out of his way. Kol sighs and rolls his eyes again.

Klaus smiles. "But, if you continue to oppose us, a denial of pastries will be the least of your concerns."

Kol sighs again. "If all you wanted was my allegiance against Mother Dearest, you should have said so! Save me a night shackled to the wall."

"Yes, this was Niklaus. My recommendation was to remove your limbs, one by one, until you comply." Elijah says calmly.

Klaus laughs and stands up. "We've—we've no desire to torture you."

He stands behind Kol and Finn and squeezes their shoulders with his hands.

"Provided you vow to stand beside us as brothers." Finn shrugs out of Klaus' grip and looks at him with skepticism.

"Brothers... Does that word even apply to us? After all these centuries of betrayal? And, has loyalty to you ever rewarded? If so, tell me, Niklaus where is our sister, Rebekah?"

Elijah glares at Finn as he continues speaking. Rebekah is still at the random unknown park, still playing with Rosie.

"She was blindly loyal to you for a thousand years, and now? Nowhere to be found." Klaus stays quiet as Finn continues.

"Where did our sister go? And, how did she escape your vile machinations?"

Klaus, whose back has been turned to him, is clearly nervous and suspicious, but laughs fakely to cover for it before he turns to face them.