𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

GOAL 10+ COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

+++

CAMI IS WORKING ON SCHOOLWORK AT the bar when Finn who is still in Vincent's body enters the bar and joins her.

"Fancy meeting you here?"

Cami laughs. "Not that fancy, seeing as I work here. I thought I mentioned that?" Finn smiles and sits next to her at the bar.

"Cami, half my patients work in bars. I can't avoid them all."

Cami smiles uncomfortably and returns to her work.

"You okay?"

Cami looks as though she's about to speak, but remains silent.

"Let me guess... more drama with Klaus, is that right?"

Cami looks at Finn confused and suspicious. "Yeah, actually. He has family in town. They don't really get along, and he's kind of flipping out. I got sucked into the crazy." Cami laughs awkwardly.

"Seems unfair that he would rely so heavily on you for support. Does he have anyone else?"

Cami shrugs. "His sister left town, his brother's been... occupied, the rest of his family I wouldn't say has a healthy dynamic. So, I guess I just feel a professional obligation to help him?"

"Cami, this is a person whom you've described as being dangerous."

"Not to me."

Finn takes a deep breath. "I don't want you to put yourself in the position where he can harm you."

Cami sits back and laughs. "I know it's your job to give me advice, but...can we save the shop-talk? I mean, it is happy hour."

Finn smiles. "You're right! Now is not the time. Bartender, I'll have a whiskey, neat, and for the lady, a sazurac, two spoons of honey."

Cami looks at him, startled and even more suspicious.

Cami panicked. "You know what? Better cancel that, I actually have to run. But, I'll see you Monday?"

Cami packs up all of her books and quickly leaves the restaurant. Finn, confused, turns and watches her go, disappointed.

FORMER MIKAELSON MANSION
Esther and Klaus are bickering, Klaus tries to not listen while his mother reminisces old memories.