Chapter 77: Biana POV

Hey guys! Updates might be a little slower due to personal reasons. I was actually thinking about pausing this book but u guys seem to like it sooo

I fell asleep for a few minutes before I woke up.

But I wasn't ready for the sight I saw.

There were a ton of elves inside the twins' house.

"What's happening??" I asked frantically.

"They breached the hideout," Tam, who was next to me, answered.

"What hideout? I asked,  confused.

"The Order of the Guardians," he replied.

"Oh..."

Someone brushed against me.

There were a ton of elves here and more were coming.

"Hey! Some of you go upstairs!" I heard Emma shout from somewhere.

Right after she said that, there was a stampede of elves running up the stairs.

A girl who I had never seen before and who was a bit older than me, came up to Sienna.

"We got everyone," she said in tears.

"Shhhh don't cry....it'll be alright," Bridget comforted her.

"All-all our information was in there..." the girl sobbed.

"Shh...No, no...we can recover it," Sienna said.

Bridget looked at Sienna. "How?" she questioned.

"Well, obviously Emma and I will find where their hideout is, and then we invade it, erase all their memories, get the things they took and defeat them!"

Bridget looked skeptical. "Uh, you sure that'll work?"  Bridget asked, raising an eyebrow.

Sienna sighed. "No....but I was just...brainstorming" she admitted, defeated.

Bridget nodded.

"Thats good, but we'll need a more thought out plan if we want to defeat them. They even got into Audrey's mind! We weren't expecting that!" she said.

I stood up and walked over to them. "I mean, we kind of were..." I said.

" Huh??" they all exclaimed in unison.

"The Neverseen were full of surprises. We should've expected this,"  I told them.

Before anyone could say anything, Emma whizzed past us.

We all just stared at her.

Suddenly, Sienna ran after her.

I ran after Sienna, thinking it was important if both of them were running.

Turns out Emma just ran that fast to pick up Asher who was at the door, having no idea what was going on.

"Asher!" Sienna exclaimed.

"Sisi!" Asher replied back.

We all laughed.

"Wow," I said looking around. "There's a lot of people in the Order of the Guardians." 

"Yeah, I know right??" Emma laughed.

I smiled. "Where are Sophie and Keefe?" I asked.

"Clinic," Sienna replied.

"Clinic?" Emma questioned. "Didn't the Remember Refugees invade that?"

That's when we all realized at the same time.

Oh, no.

And that's when everything went black.