Chapter 34: Sienna POV

We walked into the coffee shop and saw Emma, Daniel, Rupert, and Tom sitting at one of the tables.

"Come on, Asher. Since you are not known by them, we will have to introduce you," I told Asher.

Emma bought two coffees for us, and we headed towards our friends.

"Hey guys!" Emma greeted as she set the cups down and slid into a seat.

"Hey Em!" they greeted back.

I sat in the seat next to my sister, and she handed me my cup.

"So what are you guys doing?" my sister asked them.

"Well, today, we have waltz lessons, and Daniel has to shoot his scene." Emma Watson said.

"Wait, Daniel has a scene today?" I asked.

"Yeah. It has got to be the worst!" he complained. "I'm not going to the waltz lessons!" 

The rest of us laughed and finished our food.

"Hey, who's this?" Tom asked as he gestured to Asher.

"Whoops, that's our little brother!" my sister told him.

"But I'm not you--" Asher managed to get out before I clamped my hand over his mouth.

I let out a nervous laugh before saying, "His name is Asher."

Our friends looked confused before Tom spoke up.

"What was he about to say?" 

Emma and I looked at each other and swallowed.

"Yeah! HE was about to say something, so what was it?" Daniel asked us sternly.

"Uh, we don't know?" I tried before shooting a warning glare at Asher.

Our friends seemed to be skeptical, but they didn't push it.

I let out a sigh of relief before throwing my cup away and heading out the door with the others.

Today was going to be a good day.

I hope.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Sorry that was short! I tried to get a chapter in but I'm busy today so maybe tomorrow.....bye!

-Emma